Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Soy Protein Isolate Powder||Origin Of Material:||None GMO Soya Beans|
|Quality Standard:||China Food Standard||Purity Of Protein:||＞80%|
|Apperance:||Yellowish Powder||Organic:||Yes, Organic Verified|
|Non GMO:||Yes, Non GMO Raw Materials||Application:||Protein Powder As Food Supplements|
soy protein isolate powder,
soy protein concentrate powder
Food Grade Soy Protein Isolate Powder from Soya Beans with 80% Protein
Our company Beyond Biopharma is a supplier of Soy Protein Isolate Powde isolated from Soya Beans. Soy Protein is considered as the complete proteins which is very rare for a plant origin proteins. Soy proteins contains 8 types of essentical amino acids needed by human body.
We know that animal proteins like animal collagen contains 8 types of essential amino acids, but soya proteins is plant origin, and is considered as more suitable for those who are vegetarians.
Quick details of Soy Protein Isolate Powder
|Material name||Soy Protein Isolate Powder|
|Origin of material||None GMO Peas|
|Color and Appearance||Yellowish Powder|
|Odor||Natural Characteristic odor of the product|
|Quality Standard||Chinese Food Standard|
|Purity of protein||≥ 75%-80%|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Nutritional ingredient for Health food and dietary supplement|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags|
|Outer packing: 25KGS/BAGS|
The advantages of Beyond Biopharma as a supplier of Soy Protein powder
1. Several types of Soy protein powders for your choice: we have Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Concentrate, and Soy starch available.
2. None GMO Verified: The Soya beans we used to produce Soy protein powder are Non GMO Source.
3. Allergens free: Our Soy proteins deosn't contain any allergens.
4. Organic: Our Soya protein is certified as organic.
5. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
Specification of Soy Proteins Isolate Powder with 80% purity
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Yellowish Powder, no impurities could be seen by naked eyes||Visual|
|Odor||Natural odor of the product||Smell|
|Solubility||Water soluble||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||AOAC 925.09|
|Protein on dry base||≥80%||AOAC 981.10|
|Lead (Pb)||≤1.0 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Arsenic (As)||＜0.5 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Total viable aerobic count||<30000CFU/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||AOAC 997.02|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||AOAC 967.26|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||AOAC 991.14|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
Benefits of Soy Proteins:
1. As a substitute for meat protein
Usually the way humans get protein is through meat, but soy protein is the most viable alternative today. Soy protein contains amino acids in the meat, but soy protein has no fat in the meat.
2. Soy protein helps reduce low-density lipoprotein cholesterol
Studies have shown that soy protein is effective in lowering low-density lipoprotein cholesterol in plasma without affecting high-density lipoprotein cholesterol in any way.
3. Soy protein reduces the risk of heart disease
Soy protein does not reduce HDL cholesterol at all, but it can reduce LDL cholesterol. Under normal circumstances, the cholesterol content drops by 1%, then the risk of heart disease will drop by about 2%. Regular addition of soy protein to your diet will continue to lower cholesterol and promote healthier venous blood flow and a healthier heart.
4. Soy protein helps to make other foods more effective
Because the amino acids in soy protein products (such as tofu and soy milk) are very rich, other foods that enter the body can be more effectively used and processed into energy.
FAQS about Soy Protein isolate powder?
Can I have small samples for testing purposes ?
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 50 gram of Soy protein powder free samples for testing purpose. Please pay for the samples if you want more.
2. Freight cost: We usually send the samples via DHL. If you have DHL account, please let us know, we will send via your DHL account.
What are your Ways of shipment:
We can ship both by air and be sea ,we have necessary safety transportation documents for both air and sea shipment.
What is your standard packing ?Our standarding packing is 20KG/Bag, the bag is plastic and paper compound bag. Or we can do customized packing according to your requirements
Contact Person: Eric Lee