Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Soy Dietary Fiber||Origin Of Material:||None GMO Soya Beans|
|Quality Standard:||In-house Standard||Apperance:||White To Slightly Yellowish Powder|
|Organic:||Yes, Organic Verified||Non GMO:||Yes, Non GMO Raw Materials|
|Classification:||Insoluble Dietary Fiber||Application:||Food, Supplements|
soybean dietary fiber,
soy protein concentrate powder
Edible Soy Dietary Fiber Powder Produced from Soya Beans used as Food Ingredient
We are the supplier of Soy Dietary Fibers produced from Soya Beans. We are able to supply three types of ingredients extracted from soya beans: soy protein powder, soy starch and soy dietary fibers. All the three ingredients are extracted from none GMO soya beans used as foodds. It is totally safe and suitable for all types of people.
The soy dietary fiber is a white to off white powder, it is usually used as a food ingredient.
Quick details of pea dietary Fiber powder
|Material name||Soy Dietary Fiber Powder|
|Origin of material||None GMO Soya beans|
|Color and Appearance||White to slightly yellowish Powder|
|Odor||Natural Characteristic odor of the product|
|Moisture content||≤12 %|
|Application||Binding agent and thickening agent for fodos|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags|
|Outer packing: 25KGS/Paper and plastic BAGS|
Why choose Soy dietary Fiber supplied by Beyond Biopharma
We are a whole solution provide for soya beans products inlcuding soy proteins, soy starch and soy dietary fiber. Below are the compatitive advantages of our company for soya products:
1. None GMO: We use the None-GMO peas as raw materials to produce pea starch.
3. No allergens: Unlike whey protein, the pea starch contains no allergens.
4. Organic: Our pea protein is certified as organic, it is safe and certified as Kosher, Halal , which is suitable for Vegetarians and Muslims.
5. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
Other information about our soy dietary fiber powder
Packing: Our soy dietary fiber powder is sealed into a PE bag, which will be then put into a fiber drum.
Transportation: We are able to arrange shipment both by air and by vessel. We have all the necessary transportation certified needed.
Sample support: We can provide up to 100 grams sample free of charge. But we would be grateful if you can provide your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your account.
Sales Service support: Professional sales team with Fluent English and fast response to your inquires. We promise you will sure get a response from us within 24 hours since you send the inquire
General knowledge about dietary fiber for your reference
What is dietary fiber?
Dietary fiber is a polysaccharide that is neither absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract nor produces energy. Therefore, it was once considered a “nutrient-free substance” and has not received enough attention for a long time.
However, with the in-depth development of nutrition and related sciences, people have gradually discovered that dietary fiber has a very important physiological role. As a result, the dietary fiber has become more and more refined in the academic community and ordinary people. It has been supplemented by the nutrition community as the seventh nutrient, and the traditional six nutrients - protein, fat, carbon water. Compounds, vitamins, minerals and water are juxtaposed.
Benefits of Dietary Fiber
The dietary fiber has many effects(including both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber):
(1) anti-diarrhea effects, such as gums and pectins;
(2) prevention of certain cancers, such as intestinal cancer;
(3) treatment of constipation;
(5) prevention and treatment of intestinal diverticulosis;
(6) treatment of cholelithiasis;
(7) lowering blood cholesterol and triglycerides;
(8) controlling body weight;
(9) reducing blood sugar in adult diabetic patients.
Contact Person: Eric Lee