Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Soy Protein Isolate Powder||Origin Of Material:||None GMO Soya Beans|
|Quality Standard:||In-House Standard||Purify Of Protein:||More Than 80%|
|Appearance:||Yellowish Powder||Kosher:||Yes, Kosher Verified|
|Non GMO:||Yes, Non GMO Raw Materials||Application:||Dietary Supplements Protein Products|
soybean dietary fiber,
soy protein concentrate powder
Kosher Verified Soya Beans Isolated Protein Powder / Soy Protein Isolate Powder
We are a china based supplier of Kosher verified Soya Beans isolated protein powder. Our Soy Protein powder is produced from clean and Non GMO soya beans used as kosher foods. The soy protein contains about 80% protein content. It is a type of plant origin protein which contains almost the same amino acids with animal origin collagens.
Soy protein isolated powder is the best choice who want to keep a healthy diet, or who are vegetarians.
Quick details of Soy Protein Isolate Powder
|Material name||Soy Protein Isolate Powder|
|Origin of material||None GMO Peas|
|Color and Appearance||Yellowish Powder|
|Odor||Natural Characteristic odor of the product|
|Quality Standard||Chinese Food Standard|
|Purity of protein||≥ 75%-80%|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Nutritional ingredient for Health food and dietary supplement|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags|
|Outer packing: 25KGS/BAGS|
The advantages of Beyond Biopharma as a supplier of Soy Protein powder
1. Kosher Verified : Our Soya protein is Kosher Verified.
2. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
3. Several types of Soy protein powders for your choice: we have Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Concentrate, and Soy starch available.
4. None GMO Verified: The Soya beans we used to produce Soy protein powder are Non GMO Source.
5. Allergens free: Our Soy proteins deosn't contain any allergens.
Specification of Soy Proteins Isolate Powder with 80% purity
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Yellowish Powder, no impurities could be seen by naked eyes||Visual|
|Odor||Natural odor of the product||Smell|
|Solubility||Water soluble||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||AOAC 925.09|
|Protein on dry base||≥80%||AOAC 981.10|
|Lead (Pb)||≤1.0 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Arsenic (As)||＜0.5 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Total viable aerobic count||<30000CFU/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||AOAC 997.02|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||AOAC 967.26|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||AOAC 991.14|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
Benefits of Soy Protein Isolate Powder
Plant proteins such as cereals are called incomplete proteins due to incomplete amino acid types. Soy protein is the only plant-complete protein with an amino acid composition similar to that of milk protein. In addition to a slightly lower methionine, the remaining essential amino acids are abundant. In terms of nutritional value, soy protein can be equivalent to animal protein such as egg, milk, beef, etc., and is the most nutritious plant protein in genetic structure closest to human amino acids.
1. Unique sports nutrition value is a healthy food for dieters
Soy protein can help strengthen and maintain muscle mass, and can restore and relieve muscle soreness, redness and fatigue caused by exercise. It is a sports nutrition that relieves muscle soreness, fatigue and helps physical strength recover quickly.
Today, obesity is becoming a concern of modern people. Compared with animal protein, soy protein can accelerate the use of stored fat in the body to provide energy, which is a very good healthy weight loss nutrition.
2. Soy protein but promotes calcium absorption and utilization, prevents osteoporosis, promotes bone density, and maintains bone health.
3. Protection of the kidneys.
Soy protein is more effective than casein in reducing urinary protein excretion, and proteinuria excretion rate is inversely proportional to plasma isoflavone levels. The study suggests that soy protein, in addition to essential amino acids, contains a variety of non-protein components, such as soy isoflavones and soy peptides, which have improved kidney function and delay the progression of kidney disease.
FAQS about Soy Protein isolate powder?
Can I have small samples for testing purposes ?
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 50 gram of Soy protein powder free samples for testing purpose. Please pay for the samples if you want more.
2. Freight cost: We usually send the samples via DHL. If you have DHL account, please let us know, we will send via your DHL account.
What are your Ways of shipment:
We can ship both by air and be sea ,we have necessary safety transportation documents for both air and sea shipment.
What is your standard packing ?Our standarding packing is 20KG/Bag, the bag is plastic and paper compound bag. Or we can do customized packing according to your requirements
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906