Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Soy Starch Powder||Origin Of Material:||None GMO Soya Beans|
|Quality Standard:||In-house Standard||Apperance:||White To Yellowish Powder|
|Organic:||Yes, Organic Verified||Non GMO:||Yes, Non GMO Raw Materials|
|Soy Protein By Products:||Yes, Produced Together With Soy Protein||Application:||Binding Agent For Foods|
soybean dietary fiber,
soy protein concentrate powder
Food Grade Soy Starch Powder produced from Non GMO Soya Beans
We Beyond Biopharma supplies Soy starch and Soy protein powder. Soy starch is the by products of soy protein powder. Our soy starch is also produced from the Non GMO soya beans.The soy starch is white to slighly yellowish powder. The mositure content is controlled to be less than 12%. Soy starch is usually used as binding agent in foods and supplements products.
The compared advantaged of our soy starch
We use the good quality Non GMO soya beans as raw materials, we adopt the high technology in our production process, we establish the QC laboratory to control the quality of soy starch.
Below are the listed advantages of our soy starch.
1. None GMO: We use the None-GMO peas as raw materials to produce pea starch.
3. No allergens: Unlike whey protein, the pea starch contains no allergens.
4. Organic: Our pea protein is certified as organic, it is safe and certified as Kosher, Halal , which is suitable for Vegetarians and Muslims.
5. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
Quick details of pea protein isolate
|Material name||Soy Starch Powder|
|Origin of material||None GMO Peas|
|Color and Appearance||White to slightly yellowish Powder|
|Odor||Natural Characteristic odor of the product|
|Moisture content||≤12 %|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Binding agent and thickening agent for fodos|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags|
|Outer packing: 25KGS/Paper and plastic BAGS|
Specification of Pea starch powder
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Yellowish Powder, no impurities could be seen by naked eyes||Visual|
|Odor||Natural odor of the product||Smell|
|Solubility||Water soluble||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 12%||AOAC 925.09|
|Lead (Pb)||≤1.0 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Arsenic (As)||＜0.5 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Total viable aerobic count||<30000CFU/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||AOAC 997.02|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||AOAC 967.26|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||AOAC 991.14|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
FAQS about Soy starch Powder?
Can I have small samples for testing purposes ?
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 50 gram of soy starch powder free samples for testing purpose. Please pay for the samples if you want more.
2. Freight cost: We usually send the samples via DHL. If you have DHL account, please let us know, we will send via your DHL account.
What are your Ways of shipment:
We can ship both by air and be sea ,we have necessary safety transportation documents for both air and sea shipment.
What is your standard packing ?
Our standarding packing is 20KG/Bag, the bag is plastic and paper compound bag. Or we can do customized packing according to your requirements.
Contact Person: Eric Lee