|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Inside: Food Grade PE Bags,Outside: Paper and plastic bag , 20KG|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your PO quantity|
|Product Name:||Pea Dietary Fiber||Origin Of Material:||None GMO Pea|
|Quality Standard:||In-house Standard||Apperance:||Yellowish Powder|
|Organic:||Yes, Organic Verified||Non GMO:||Yes, Non GMO Raw Materials|
|Classification:||Insoluble Dietary Fiber||Application:||Food, Supplements|
Food Grade Pea Dietary Fiber Powder as Foods and Nutritional ingredient
We Beyond Biopharma supplies Pea dietary Fiber Powder. Pea dietary fiber is the by products of pea protein powder. It is also produced from the Non GMO Peas. Pea Dietary fiber is used as a food ingredient.
Quick details of pea dietary Fiber
|Material name||Pea Dietary Fiber|
|Origin of material||None GMO Peas|
|Color and Appearance||White to slightly yellowish Powder|
|Odor||Natural Characteristic odor of the product|
|Application||Binding agent and thickening agent for fodos|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags|
|Outer packing: 25KGS/Paper and plastic BAGS|
Why choose pea dietary Fiber supplied by Beyond Biopharma
We guaranteed the quality of our pea protein from the raw materials, to the production process and then to the testing at the laboratory.
1. None GMO: We use the None-GMO peas as raw materials to produce pea starch.
3. No allergens: Unlike whey protein, the pea starch contains no allergens.
4. Organic: Our pea protein is certified as organic, it is safe and certified as Kosher, Halal , which is suitable for Vegetarians and Muslims.
5. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
What is dietary fiber?
Dietary fiber is a polysaccharide that is neither absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract nor produces energy. Therefore, it was once considered a “nutrient-free substance” and has not received enough attention for a long time.
However, with the in-depth development of nutrition and related sciences, people have gradually discovered that dietary fiber has a very important physiological role. As a result, the dietary fiber has become more and more refined in the academic community and ordinary people. It has been supplemented by the nutrition community as the seventh nutrient, and the traditional six nutrients - protein, fat, carbon water. Compounds, vitamins, minerals and water are juxtaposed.
Classification of Dietary Fiber ?
Dietary fiber can be divided into two categories based on whether it is dissolved in water:
1. Soluble dietary fiber
From pectin, algin, konjac and so on. Konjac is abundant in Sichuan and other places in China. Its main component is glucomannan, which is a soluble dietary fiber with low energy and strong water absorption. Many studies have shown that konjac has the effect of lowering blood fat and lowering blood sugar and good laxative effect; soluble fiber is intertwined with carbohydrates such as starch in the gastrointestinal tract, and delays the absorption of the latter, so it can reduce postprandial blood glucose. Role
2. Insoluble dietary fiber
The best source is whole grain foods, including wheat bran, oatmeal, whole wheat flour and brown rice, oatmeal whole grains, beans, vegetables and fruits. The effect of insoluble fiber on the human body is firstly to promote gastrointestinal motility, accelerate food through the gastrointestinal tract, and reduce absorption. In addition, the insoluble fiber absorbs water in the large intestine to soften the stool, which can play a role in preventing constipation.
Benefits of Dietary Fiber
The dietary fiber has many effects(including both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber):
(1) anti-diarrhea effects, such as gums and pectins;
(2) prevention of certain cancers, such as intestinal cancer;
(3) treatment of constipation;
(5) prevention and treatment of intestinal diverticulosis;
(6) treatment of cholelithiasis;
(7) lowering blood cholesterol and triglycerides;
(8) controlling body weight;
(9) reducing blood sugar in adult diabetic patients.
FAQS about Pea Protein isolate powder?
Can I have small samples for testing purposes ?
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 50 gram of pea protein powder free samples for testing purpose. Please pay for the samples if you want more.
2. Freight cost: We usually send the samples via DHL. If you have DHL account, please let us know, we will send via your DHL account.
What are your Ways of shipment:
We can ship both by air and be sea ,we have necessary safety transportation documents for both air and sea shipment.
What is your standard packing ?
Our standarding packing is 20KG/Bag, the bag is plastic and paper compound bag. Or we can do customized packing according to your requirements
Contact Person: Eric Lee