|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||See your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Powder||Origin:||Skin Of Grass-Fed Cattle|
|BSE TSE Free:||Yes||Solubility:||Quick Solubility Into Water|
|Protein Content:||90%||Appearance:||White To Off White Powder|
|Bulk Denstiy:||About 0.35g/ml||Application:||Bone, Skin, Joint Health|
marine collagen powder,
halal collagen powder
Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder from Bovine Hides and Skins to Produce Collagen Sachets of Solid Drinks
Our Company is a manufacturer of hydrolyzed collagen powder extracted from Bovine Hides and Skins. Bovine hydrolyzed collagen powder is essentially a type of protein powder produced from the bovine skins. The bovine skins are usually thrown away as waste if they are not produced into collagen. Bovine hides contain abundant collagen type 1 and a small amount of collagen type 3, which would certainly bring lots of benefits to humans.
The assay of protein in the extracted bovine collagen powder is more than 90% with the moisture content of around 8%. Please be aware that collagen powder is hygroscopic, it is usually packed in sealed plastic bags. If exposed to the air, the color of collagen powder would turn from white into yellow after it absorb water from the air. The bovine collagen powder has a good solubility into water. It is also able to be absorbed by human body easily due to the low molecular weight. It contains several essential amino acids needed by human body.
Specification of Bovine hydrolyzed Collagen Powder
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|White to yellowish powder||Pass|
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free
from foreign smell
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
What are the applications of bovine collagen powder ?
1. Compressed into Tablet. Collagen protein granular is able to directly compressed into tablets solely or with other supplements ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM and etc. Collagen works together with those ingredients to provide joint support for those who want to improve their joint health.
2. Filled into capsules. The good flowability and higher density of collagen granular makes it easy to be filled into capsules. Capsules form is not so popular for the hydrolyzed collagen powder but it is popular for one the most premium collagen called Undenatured Collagen type 2 from chicken sternum.
3. Granular in Sachets as solid drinks. Collagen granular is commonly flavored into different flavors and then packed into small sachets with around 4 to 6 grams each sachet. This is a popular in countries with hot climate where people tend to consume the food by solid drinks.
4. Powder in Cans. You can also find collagen granular are packed into Cans. It could be either flavored or unflavored. When it is unflavored, you can put it into your favorite drinks such as tea, milk, yogurt, coffee or just water. It can also be flavored into generally accepted flavor such as orange or chocolate flavor.
5. Fermented Yogurt from protein. Collagen are sometimes produced into fermented yogurt products.
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
How is bovine collagen powder produced?
The production process of bovine hydrolyzed collagen powder is easy. First the bovine skins are selected and washed before they are put into the extraction tank. Then the skins are boiled in extraction tank. After boiling, a type of enzyme will be added into the tank to break the long chains of amino acids into short ones. Then the liquid of collagen goes through several filtration processes to remove the impurities. The purity of collagen is concentrated after that. Then The collagen liquid is then spray dried and packed into PE bags. The shelf life of bovine collagen powder is 24 months packed into its original packing. It is widely used in the food and dietary supplements industries.
Bovine collagen powder is good for our health
1. Collagen is the most important type of protein in our body. Collagen takes about 30% of the total proteins in human body. It existed in important organs like muscles, skins, ligaments, cartilages and connective tissues. We will lose a certain amount of collagen as we aged. We need to supply our body with collagen from either foods or dietary supplements. Bovine collagen peptide is an excellent source for adding collagen into your body.
2. Collagen is good for your Health. Collagen type 1 is the most abundant type of collagen you can find in your skin. It is the collagen type 1 that makes our skin has a strong ability of elasticity. Collagen is also able to lock the water for our skins.
3. Ligament and Connective tissues: We need connective tissues to connective different parts of our body. Ligaments are able to buffer the pressure we endured. Collagen are the main functional substances in ligaments and tissues to keep them work properly.
4. Joint Health benefits: No need to say, collagen would certainly benefit our joint health.
Contact Person: Eric Lee