|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Peptides||Material Origin:||Tilapia Fish Scales|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Protein Content:||＞90%|
|Odor:||Odorless||Appearance:||White Color Free Flowing Powder|
|Molecular Weight:||Lower Molecular Weight||Applications:||Cosmetic Skin Beauty Products|
Cosmetic Grade Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Protein Powder For Skin Beauty Products
Beyond Biopharma is an ISO9001 Verified and US FDA Approved manufacturer of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder used for cosmetic products. We import the selected Tilapia Fish scales and adopt the Japanese high technology to produce our fish collagen powder.
Our hydrolyzed Fish Collagen is completely odorless with white color, it is suitable to be used in Cosmetic products such as the skin beauty, lighting and anti-winkle products. It is with low molecular weight of around 1000 dalton which will be quickly absorbed by human skin.
Summary Sheet of Fish collagen powder:
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder|
|Origin||Fish scale and skin|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolysis|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 8%|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Bioavailability||High Bioavailability, quick and easy absorption by human body|
|Application||Solid Drinks Powder for Anti-aging or Joint Health|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, MUI Halal is available|
|EU Health Certificate||Yes, EU Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
Why the quality of Fish collagen powder produced by Beyond Biopharma is of premium good quality?
1. Good quality Raw Materials. The hides and skins used to produce bovine collagen are from health fishes that are used for foods.
2. Manufacturing Process and machine guarantee. Our production facility and machines used to produce fish collagen has not been in contact with any BSE TSE Materials.
3. Good solubility: Our fish collagen powder is able to dissolve into cold water very quickly. It is perfectly suitable to produce any solid drinks products which require good solubility of collagen powder.
4. Great flowability: The flowability of our fish collagen powder is good after drying process in the manufacturing process. and it can be further improved an additional granulation process.
What are the benefits of fish collagen for skin health ?
Study shows that Fish collagen peptides provides many benefits for the health of joint cartilages.
1. Anti-aging Solid Drinks Powder. Marine Collagen peptides contains glycine which is usually known as anti-aging amino acid. Glycine has a property of anti-oxidant which could resist the aging of human body.
2. Skin Health Benefits: Marine Collagen peptide is mainly consisted of collagen type 1, which is a key substance of health skin. Taking marine collagen is a long term supports the elasticity of skin.
3. Joint Health Support: Marine Collagen peptides also contains a type of amino acid called hydroxyproline. Hydroxyproline works as a transportation tool in the blood vessel to carry the calcium into bone cells to form the bone.
1. Certificate of Analysis (COA), Specification Sheet, MSDS(Material Safety Data Sheet), TDS (Technical Data Sheet) are avilable for your inforamtion.
2. Amino acid composition and Nutritional information is available.
3. Health Certificate is available for certain countries for custom clearance purposes.
4. ISO 9001 Certificates
5. US FDA Registration Certificates
A free sample of around 100 grams could be provided for your testing purposes. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We will send the samples via DHL. If you have a DHL account, you are very welcome to provide us with your DHL account.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee