Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pea Protein Concentrate Powder||Origin Of Material:||None GMO Pea|
|Quality Standard:||China Food Standard||Purity Of Protein:||＞50%|
|Apperance:||White To Yellowish Powder||Organic:||Yes|
|Halal:||Yes, Halal Verified||Application:||Protein Powder Supplements|
soybean dietary fiber,
soy protein isolate powder
Plant Protein from Pea Protein Concentrate Powder with Organic and Halal Certificate
We Beyond Biopharm supplies Pea concentrate protein powder from plant origin which is organic and halal verified. our Pea Concentrate protein powder contains around 50% proteins content. It also contains around 18 types of amino acids needed by our human body.
Our pean protein concentrate powder is produced from Non GMO peas which is considered as safe for human consumption. It is kosher and Halal Verified.
Quick details of pea protein concentrate powder
|Material name||Pean Concentrate Protein Powder|
|Origin of material||None GMO Peas|
|Color and Appearance||Yellowish Powder|
|Odor||Natural Characteristic odor of the product|
|Quality Standard||Chinese Food Standard|
|Purity of protein||≥ 50%|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Qualification Documentation||ISO HALAL, and Kosher|
|Application||Nutritional ingredient for Health food and dietary supplement|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags|
|Outer packing: 25KGS/Drum|
Why choose Pea protein concentrate powder supplied by Beyond Biopharma?
1. Several types of pea protein powders for your choice: we have Pea Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Concentrate, and Pea Starch available
2. None GMO Verified: The peas we used to produce Pea protein powder are Non GMO Source.
3. Allergens free: Our pea proteins are totally allergens free.
4. Organic: Our pea protein is certified as organic
5. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
Specification of Pea Concentrate protein powder
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Yellowish Powder, no impurities could be seen by naked eyes||Visual|
|Odor||Natural odor of the product||Smell|
|Solubility||Water soluble||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||AOAC 925.09|
|Protein on dry base||≥50%||AOAC 981.10|
|Lead (Pb)||≤1.0 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Arsenic (As)||＜0.5 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Total viable aerobic count||<30000CFU/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||AOAC 997.02|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||AOAC 967.26|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||AOAC 991.14|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
Why do we need to supplements Pea proteins or plant origin proteins?
The nutritional value of proteins in various foods is not the same. For example, the nutritional value of grain proteins is lower than that of egg proteins. This is because the composition of amino acids, especially essential amino acids, is different in proteins of different foods.
The essential amino acid ratio of egg protein is close to the needs of the human body, so it can be fully and effectively absorbed and utilized by the human body, and the low content of lysine in grain protein affects its use by the human body. However, when people mix food and beans, because the lysine content in the bean protein is rich, it just makes up for the shortage of food protein, so that the proportion of essential amino acids in the mixed protein is closer to the human body than when eating food or beans alone. The pattern thus enhances the nutritional value of the protein. This phenomenon is called protein complementation.
In addition to the good complementarity between cereals and beans, the combination of animal food and plant foods is also very effective.
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee