Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Pea Protein Isolate
|Origin Of Material:
|None GMO Peas
|China Food Standard
|Purity Of Protein:
soybean dietary fiber,
soy protein concentrate powder
Organic Plant Based Pea Protein Isolate Powder , None GMO and Allergens Free Pea Protein
Quick details of pea protein isolate
|Organic Plant Based Pea Protein Isolate Powder , None GMO and Allergens Free Pea Protein
|Origin of material
|None GMO Peas
|Color and Appearance
|Natural Characteristic odor of the product
|Chinese Food Standard
|Purity of protein
|perfect solubility into water
|Nutritional ingredient for Health food and dietary supplement
|2 years from production date
|Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags
|Outer packing: 25KGS/Drum
Description of pea protein isolate powder:
Pea protein isolate powder is a type of natural plant-based protein extracted from the none genetically modified peas. It is of yellowish powder with characteristic natural odor. It has a good solubility into water which makes it popular in beverage products.
No chemicals are added during the manufacturing process of Pea protein powder, the pea protein’s natural functionality is well maintained. In the production process, we adopt the lactic acid bacteria fermentation method to make the protein powder contains a large number of active Lactobacillus. At the same time, it can add prebiotics to the protein which will increase the digestion and absorption of protein.
Pea protein has many advantages compared with other plan origin proteins. It contains no hormones and allergens. Moreover, the small molecular proteins accounts for 95% of the pea protein. Pea protein has a low anti-nutritional factor which means it will be easily absorbed by human body.
The amino acids composition of pea protein is suitable for human needs. The content of eight essential amino acids in the pea protein meets the requirements by FTO/ WHO. Especially the content of lysine is much higher than that in soy protein isolate.
Pea protein isolate has a good water solubility, and it is widely used in products including: plant protein beverage, Supplement Nutritional products, dairy product, bakery product, yogurt, ice cream. It could also be used as protein powder, protein supplement food and pet food. Pea protein is also added into ham, Sausage and other products.
Specification of Pea Protein Isolate 80% purity
|Yellowish Powder, no impurities could be seen by naked eyes
|Natural odor of the product
|Loss on drying
|Less than 7%
|Protein on dry base
|Total viable aerobic count
|Yeast & Mold
|Negative in 25g
|Negative in 1g
|100% through 80 mesh
The application of Pea Protein Isolate ?
Pea protein isolate has a wide application in food industries. Due to its perfect solubility into water, it could be used in the food beverage. The applications of pea protein isolate is listed as below for your information:
1. Food beverage: The good solubility of pea proteins makes it possible to be used in the food beverage.
2. Sports Nutrition products such as protein powder: Pea protein provides good source of amino acids for those who enjoying working out.
3. Dairy products: Pea protein could be used as the raw materials to produce Dairy products such as Yogurt.
4. Sausage: Pea protein could be used in the production of sausage to improve the absorption of fat and water by human body.
Regulatory information of Pea protein isolate
1. Pea protein is recognized as a food and nutritional ingredient by Food and Drug Authorities all around the World.
2. Pea protein is generally regarded as safe (GRAS) by the US FDA in the USA
3. The EU countries listed Pea protein as a food and nutritional ingredients.
4. China: Pea protein is listed in the Chinese food additives industry standard (GB/T 22493-2008) as the food and supplement ingredient.
What are the advantages of our Pea protein ?
1. High purity of protein. We use the advanced technology to extract the high purity of protein from the peas.
2. None GMO: We use the None-GMO peas as raw materials to produce pea protein
3. No allergens: Unlike whey protein, the pea protein contains no allergens.
4. Organic: Our pea protein is certified as organic
5. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee