Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bovine Collagen Granule||Origin:||Grass Feed Cattle|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Molecular Weight:||Less Than 1500 Dalton|
|Nutrition Value:||Contain Type 1 And Type 3||Application:||Cosmetic Additives / Food Additives|
hydrolyzed bovine collagen powder,
grass fed bovine collagen
90% Protein Bovine Collagen Granule Cosmetic Additives / Food Additives
Beyond Biopharma Bovine Collagen Granule Application
(1) Cosmetic additives it's small molecular weight, absorbs easily. Contains a large number of hydrophilic groups, excellent moisture factors and balances the moisture of the skin, Helpful for get rid of color around eyes and acne, keep skin white and wet , relaxation and so on.
(2)Collagen can be used as healthy foods; it can prevent cardiovascular disease;
(3) Collagen can serve as a calcium food;
(4) Collagen can be used as food additives;
(5)Collagen can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes and so on
Quick details of Bovine Collagen Granule
|Product Name||Bovine Collagen Granule|
|Origin of collagen||Grass feed cattle hides (Skins)|
|Color and appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling|
|Loss on drying content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Joint health Supplements|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Supplying Capacity||50 MT/month|
Specifications of bovine collagen peptides
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
|Conclusion||Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides (with reference testing method of USP)|
The comparative advantages of our bovine collagen peptides
1. Raw materials guaranteed. The cattle used to produce bovine collagen is raised in the area where no TSE/BSE disease happened.
2. Product facility guaranteed. The production facility used to produce bovine collagen doesn’t process any other BSE/TSE materials.
3. Good solubility: The hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides has a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton, which makes it has a good solubility into water.
4. Good flowability: Our bovine collagen peptides has a good flowability. It can be easily used to produce tablets or capsules.
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DH account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Basic information about bovine origin hydrolyzed collagen peptides:
Bovine collagen peptides is the collagen protein extracted from the cattle hides or skins. It contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen. The hides or skins used to produce bovine collagen is from health cattle raised for meat for human consumption. After the cattle is harvested, the hides are removed as a by-product to produce bovine collagen peptides.
Bovine collagen is a little different from marine fish collagen because it contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen while marine fish collagen only contains type 1 collagen. Type I collagen and type III collagen are commonly found in the skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels of animals. Totally, type 1 and type 3 collagen make up more than 90 percent of the collagen in human bodies.
The original structure of bovine collagen is a triple helix structure by three chains of amino acids. The hydrolyzation process separate the triple helix structure into small pieces with a small molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton.
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906