Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bovine Collagen Granule||Bulk Density:||Around 0.3g/ml|
|Origin:||Bovine Skins And Hides||Apperance:||White To Slightly Yellowish Powder|
|CAS NO.:||9007-34-5||Solubility:||Quick Solubility Into Water|
hydrolyzed bovine collagen powder,
grass fed bovine collagen
Quick Solubility Bovine Collagen Granule With Low Molecular Weight for Protein Drink Powder
Bovine Collagen Granule Function produced by Beyond Biopharma is odorless, with netural taste, and white color. It has good solubility and flowabiulity. It is able to dissolve into water quickly and used in combination with other ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. It is a popular ingredient for dietary Supplements intended for the health of Skin, Muscles, bones and joints cartilages.
What are the beneifits of collagen for the Skin, joint cartilages?
1. Collagen can supplement the loss of collagen and amino acids.
2. Collagen has a unique repair function.
3. Collagen can make the skin smooth and reduce wrinkles.
Bovine Collagen Granule Application
1. Collagen can be used as healthy foods; especially as Solid Drinks powder for the purposes of protein enrichment, joint health and Skin health.
2. Collagen can serve as a source of protein and amino acides.
3. Collagen can be used as food additives to adjust the tastes of foods, such as the meats.
4. Collagen can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes and so on;
5. Collagen is also used in the cosmetic products.
Specification of Bovine Collagen Granule
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish Granular||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
Applications of Bovine Collagen Granule
1. Joint care foods supplements products: It is said that taking bovine collagen peptides promotes the recovery of damaged cartilages, thus, it is commonly used to in joint care products.
2. Skin care products: Collagen is an important component of human skins, many skin care products add collagen as a key ingredients to promote the elasticity of the skin
3. Energy bar, Food, snacks: bovine collagen peptides also provide good nutrition of amino acid and provide energy.
4. Sports Foods: bovine collagen is a great supplement for people who enjoys working out, body building and playing sports.
Quick details of Bovine Collagen Granule
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Bovine collage peptides|
|Origin of material||Grass feed cattle skins or cartilages|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Food supplements production|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Packing||20kg/bag, 20bags/pallet, 17 MT/ 40' Container
The advantages of Beyond Biopharma Co., ltd as a manufacturer of collagen
1. We had a long history and experience in the production of collagen products which makes us experienced in collagen industry.
2. We have the GMP workshop and our own QC laboratory to control the quality for the collagen we produced.
3. We have the big production capacity and we managed a reasonable amount of inventory which can ensure the timely delivery for your order.
4. We had supplied collagen to customers all over the world and gained good reputation.
5. We have Professional sales team with quick response to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee