|Product Name:||Bovine Collagen Granule||Origin:||Bovine Skin|
|Solubility:||Easy Solubility Into Water||Molecular Weight:||1000-3000 Dalton|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Nutrition Value:||Providing Various Amino Acids|
|Application:||Health Care||BSE/TSE:||Free Of BSE/TSE|
bovine hide collagen peptides,
grass fed bovine collagen
ISO9001 Verified Bovine Collagen Granule with Molecular weight of 1000-3000 Dalton
Beyond Biopharma is an ISO9001 Verified and US FDA Registered Manufacturer of bovine collagen granules with molecular weight of 1000-3000 dalton. The low molecular weight collagen is able to dissolve into water quickly. Also, in the human body, the low molecular weight collagen will be quicky digested and absorbed by human body.
Our Bovine Collagen granule is with white good looking color, completely odorless and good taste. Our bovine collagen granule is widely used in the formulation of Solid Drinks Powder packed in Bottles.
Quick details of Bovine Collagen Granules
|Product Name||Bovine collagen peptides|
|Origin of collagen||Grass feed cattle hides (Skins)|
|Color and appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling|
|Loss on drying content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Joint health Supplements|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Supplying Capacity||50 MT/month|
The comparative advantages of Bovine Collagen Granule
1. Raw materials guaranteed. The cattle used to produce bovine collagen is raised in the area where no TSE/BSE disease happened.
2. Product facility guaranteed. The production facility used to produce bovine collagen doesn’t process any other BSE/TSE materials.
3. Good solubility: The hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides has a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton, which makes it has a good solubility into water.
Specifications of Bovine Collagen Granule
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DH account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Differences between bovine collagen and fish collagen
Bovine collagen is a little different from marine fish collagen because it contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen while marine fish collagen only contains type 1 collagen. Type I collagen and type III collagen are commonly found in the skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels of animals. Totally, type 1 and type 3 collagen make up more than 90 percent of the collagen in human bodies.
The original structure of bovine collagen is a triple helix structure by three chains of amino acids. The hydrolyzation process separate the triple helix structure into small pieces with a small molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton.
Contact Person: Eric Lee