|Product Name:||Pea Protein Concentrate||Origin Of Material:||None GMO Pea|
|Quality Standard:||In-house Standard||Purity Of Protein:||＞50%|
|Apperance:||White To Slightly Yellowish Powder||Organic:||Yes|
|Allergen Free:||Yes||Application:||Muscle Building Protein Powder|
soybean dietary fiber,
soy protein concentrate powder
Pea Protein Concentrate Powder from Dried Peas with 50% proteins
The pea protein is made of dried yellow pea, which is a cotyledon seed type legume with a smooth seed coat. Peas are rich in protein, accounting for about 25%. Pea protein contains all essential amino acids in the human body and belongs to the full-price protein. Rich in lysine, arginine and branched-chain amino acids, especially high lysine content, it is the first choice for fitness enthusiasts other than whey protein.
Quick details of pea protein concentrate powder
|Material name||Pea Protein Concentrate Powder|
|Origin of material||None GMO Peas|
|Color and Appearance||Yellowish Powder|
|Odor||Natural Characteristic odor of the product|
|Quality Standard||Chinese Food Standard|
|Purity of protein||≥ 50%|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||Nutritional ingredient for Health food and dietary supplement|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25kg/PE Bags|
|Outer packing: 25KGS/Drum|
What are the advantages of our Pea protein ?
1. High purity of protein. We use the advanced technology to extract the high purity of protein from the peas.
2. None GMO: We use the None-GMO peas as raw materials to produce pea protein
3. No allergens: Unlike whey protein, the pea protein contains no allergens.
4. Organic: Our pea protein is certified as organic
5. GMP and Well-established QC laboratory testing: Our Pea protein is produced in the GMP workshop and is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the materials to you.
Specification of Pea Protein Concentrate 50% purity
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Yellowish Powder, no impurities could be seen by naked eyes||Visual|
|Odor||Natural odor of the product||Smell|
|Solubility||Water soluble||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||AOAC 925.09|
|Protein on dry base||≥50%||AOAC 981.10|
|Lead (Pb)||≤1.0 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Arsenic (As)||＜0.5 ppm||ICP-MS|
|Total viable aerobic count||<30000CFU/g||AOAC 990.12|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||AOAC 997.02|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||AOAC 967.26|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||AOAC 991.14|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
Regulatory information of Pea protein isolate
1. Pea protein is recognized as a food and nutritional ingredient by Food and Drug Authorities all around the World.
2. Pea protein is generally regarded as safe (GRAS) by the US FDA in the USA
3. The EU countries listed Pea protein as a food and nutritional ingredients.
4. China: Pea protein is listed in the Chinese food additives industry standard (GB/T 22493-2008) as the food and supplement ingredient.
Application of Pea protein concentrate in solid Drinks Powder:
Pea protein is rich in various nutrients and has rich nutritional value. The raw material of pea protein contains a large amount of protein, vitamins and minerals, which are essential nutrients for human life activities. Compared with animal protein, vegetable protein and its products contain a large amount of linoleic acid and linolenic acid, but no cholesterol. Long-term consumption not only does not cause cholesterol deposition on the blood vessel wall, but also helps dissolve dissolved cholesterol.
The main application of pea protein concentrate powder is solid drinks. Pea protein is getting more and more popular in solid Drinks products all around the world now.
Contact Person: Eric Lee