Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Tripeptide||Origin:||Fish Scales|
|Assay Of Collagen:||≥98%||Odor:||Completely Odorless|
|Taste:||Neutral Taste||Solubility:||Instant Solubility Into Water|
|Bioavailability:||High Bioavailability||Tripeptide Purity:||15%|
|Shelf Life:||2~3 Years|
Water Soluble Fish Collagen Tripeptide,
High Bioavailability Fish Collagen Tripeptide,
98% Fish Collagen Tripeptide
Water Soluble Fish Collagen Tripeptide with High Bioavailability
We Beyond Biopharma produce and supply Water Soluble Fish Collagen tripeptide with high bioavailability. We have developed fish collagen tripeptides which are suitable for Skin health foods, drinks and supplements products.
The bioactive tripeptides are formed by a sequence of Gly-X-Y, where X and Y are collagen-building amino acids such as hydroxyproline, proline or alanine, being they are resistant to digestion, allowing them to passively move across the membrane intestinal via a VIP receptor, reaching systemic circulation and being found in plasma in its integral form, being able to incorporate injured tissues or biostimulate indirectly repair it.
What are the Features of Fish Collagen Tripeptides produced by Beyond Biopharma:
1. Appearance : White pure snow white color powder
2. Odor : Completely odorless from Fishy smell and odor
3. Taste : Neutral taste , suitable for your application of any flavored finished supplements.
4. Solubility: Instant and quick solubility into even cold water. This is critical for Collagen Powder Solid Drinks Powder.
5. Flowability: Good flowability, you can use our fish collagen powder to compress the tablets or fill the capsules.
6. Molecular Weight: Less than 500 Dalton
7. Bioavailability: High bioavailiability and quick absorbtion by human body.
Specification of our Marine Fish Collagen Peptide Powder:
|Appearance, Smell and impurity||White to off-white powder or granule form|
|odorless, completely free from aby foreign unpleasant smell|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly|
|pH(10% solution, 35℃)||5.0-7.0|
|Molecular weight||≤500 Dalton|
|Lead (Pb)||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤0.1 mg/kg|
|Arsenic (As)||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Mercury (Hg)||≤0.50 mg/kg|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mould||＜100 cfu/g|
|E. Coli||Negative in 25 gram|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25 gram|
|Tapped Density||Report as it is|
|Particle Size||20-60 MESH|
Application and Benefits of Marine Fish Collagen Peptides:
1. Solid Drinks Powder : The main application of fish collagen powder is with instant solubility, which is very important for Solid Drinks Powder. This product is mainly for the skin beauty and joint cartilage health.
2. Tablets : Fish Collagen powder is sometimes used in the combined formuation with chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and Hyaluronic acid to compress the tablets. This Fish Collagen tablet is for joint cartilage supports and benefits.
3. Capsules: Fish Collagen powder is also able to be produced into Capsules form.
4. Energy Bar : Fish Collagen powder contains most types of amino acids and provide energy for human body. It is commonly used in the energy bar products.
5. Cosmetic products: Fish Collagen powder is also used to produce cosmetic products such as the masks.
Quick Summary of our Fish Collagen Tripeptide
|Product Name||Fish Collagen Tripeptide Granular|
|Origin||Fish scale and skin|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolysis|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Tripeptides Content||5% -50%|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 8%|
|Molecular weight||Around 500 Dalton|
|Solubility||Instant solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||Low Molecular Weight|
|Bioavailability||High Bioavailability, quick and easy absorption by human body|
|Application||Solid Drinks Powder for Anti-aging, Skin Whiten, Heart Health|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Health Certificate||Yes, Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||20KG/BAG, 8MT/ 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
Loading Capacity and Packing Details:
|Inner packing||Sealed PE Bag|
|Outer Packing||Paper and Plastic Compound Bag|
|Pallet||40 Bags / Pallets = 800KG|
|20' Container||10 Pallets = 8000KG|
|40' Container||20 Pallets = 16000KGS|
Contact Person: Eric Lee