Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Tripeptide||Origin:||Fish Scales|
|Taste:||Neutral Taste||Solubility:||Quick Solubility Into Water|
|Tripeptide Purity:||Around 10%||Application:||Skin Whiten Products|
|Molecular Weight:||Tripeptide 280 Dalton||Function:||Skin Health Function|
Fish Collagen Tripeptide 280 Dalton,
60 Mesh Fish Collagen Tripeptide,
98% Fish Collagen Tripeptide Powder
Low Molecular Weight Fish Collagen Tripeptides 280 Dalton
Our Company Beyond Biopharma is a producer of Fish collagen tripeptide with low molecular weight of around 280 Dalton. The Low Molecular weight of Collagen tripeptide is with quick solubility into water.
25% of hydrolyzed collagen is absorbed in the form of dipeptides and tripeptides, while the other 75% is absorbed in amino acids. So Collagen tripeptide would be abored by human body more easily.
Fish Collagen tripeptide is proved to be helpful for skin health, and our material is popular in Thailand market.
Beyond Biopharma is professional in Collagen products :
1. Professional and Specialized : More than 10 years of Production experiences in Collagen production industry. Focus on Collagen only.
2. Good Quality Management: ISO 9001 Verified and US FDA Registered.
3. Better Quality, Less Cost : We aims at providing better quality, at the same time with reasonable cost to save the cost for our customers.
4. Quick Sales Support: Quick response to your Sample and documents request.
5. Trackable Shipping Status: We will provide accurate and updated production status after Purchase order is received, so that you can know the latest status of the materials you ordered, and provide Full trackable shipping details after we book the vessel or flights.
Specification of our Marine Fish Collagen Peptide Powder:
|Appearance, Smell and impurity||White to off-white powder or granule form|
|odorless, completely free from aby foreign unpleasant smell|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly|
|pH(10% solution, 35℃)||5.0-7.0|
|Molecular weight||≤500 Dalton|
|Lead (Pb)||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Cadmium (Cd)||≤0.1 mg/kg|
|Arsenic (As)||≤0.5 mg/kg|
|Mercury (Hg)||≤0.50 mg/kg|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g|
|Yeast and Mould||＜100 cfu/g|
|E. Coli||Negative in 25 gram|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25 gram|
|Tapped Density||Report as it is|
|Particle Size||20-60 MESH|
Function of Fish Collagen Tripeptide
Brightening: The luster of the skin depends on the water content. The good water retention capacity of the collagen tripeptide makes the skin moist and shiny, giving off a healthy glow.
Firming: When the collagen tripeptide is absorbed by the skin, it fills between the dermis of the skin to increase the tightness of the skin, generate skin tension, reduce pores, and make the skin tight and elastic.
Loading Capacity and Packing Details:
|Inner packing||Sealed PE Bag|
|Outer Packing||Paper and Plastic Compound Bag|
|Pallet||40 Bags / Pallets = 800KG|
|20' Container||10 Pallets = 8000KG|
|40' Container||20 Pallets = 16000KGS|
Fish Collagen tripeptide
Summary Sheet of our Fish Collagen Tripeptide
|Product Name||Fish Collagen Tripeptide Granular|
|Origin||Fish scale and skin|
|Appearance||White powder or Granular|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolysis|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Tripeptides Content||5% -50%|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 8%|
|Molecular weight||Around 500 Dalton|
|Solubility||Instant solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||Low Molecular Weight|
|Bioavailability||High Bioavailability, quick and easy absorption by human body|
|Application||Solid Drinks Powder for Anti-aging, Skin Whiten, Heart Health|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Health Certificate||Yes, Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||20KG/BAG, 8MT/ 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
Contact Person: Eric Lee