Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fish Collagen From Alaska Cod||Origin:||Alaska True Cod Fish Skin|
|Molecular Weight:||Around 1000 Dalton||Solubility:||Instant Solubility Into Water|
|Odor:||Characteristic Fish Odor||Halal And Kosher:||Yes, Both Halal And Kosher|
|Place Of Origin:||China||Application:||Skin Care, Protein Powder, Supplements|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder Produced from Alaska Code Skin with Low Molecular Weight
Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Powder from Alaska Code skin in China. The raw materials we use to produce our fish Collagen is imported from Alaska to ensure the pure origin.
Alaska Code fish lives in the deepsea of Alaska where the ocean is not polluted. The Alaska Code Fish Skin is with low content of heavy metals, and free from Pesticide. It is the high quality of Alaska Cod skin which makes the quality of our fish collagen powder better than other manufactuers.
The advantages of Alaska True Cod Fish Collagen peptides :
1. The raw material advantages: The Alaska Cod Fish Collagen is extracted from the Alaska True cod skin which comes from the clean ocean of Alaska. The Alaska ocean is considered as the clean ocean and the cod raised there is considered as the clean and safe materials to produce collagen.
2. The advanced production technology: We adopt the high technology to produce our Alaska cod fish collagen peptides which makes it with low molecular weight and high purity of protein.
3. The balanced composition of Amino acid. The collagen peptides extracted from Alaska Cod Skin is with high content of hydroxyproline.
Specification of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptdies
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What is Hydrolyzed Fish collagen peptides?
Hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides refer to the collagen proteins that is hydrolyzed into small molecular weight of amino acids, usually with a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton. The only difference between collagen and collagen peptides is the molecular weight. Collagen is with a big molecular weight, and it can be broken into small chain of amino acids which is called collagen peptides. Due to its small molecular weight, it can dissolve into water quickly. Collagen peptides with low molecular weight has its own advantages compared with collagen with higher molecular weight.
1. Easy and quick digestion by human body. In the Collagen peptides, the helix structure of collagen has already been broken into small chains of amino acids which can be quickly absorbed by human body. The low molecular weight is also able to increase the bioavailability of the collagen by human body. Bioavailability is critical because the it determine the amount of nutritional value absorb and digested by human body. Study shows that fish origin collagen peptides has a higher bioavailability than other origins collagen such as bovine, porcine or chicken.
2. Good solubility into water or Drinks. Due to the small molecular weight, collagen peptides is able to dissolve into water or other drinks quickly. The good solubility of collagen peptide makes it popular in solid drinks products and powder form products intended to be blended with coffee, tea and other drinks.
3. It is suggested that collagen peptides works as a messenger to the cells and promote the regeneration of the new collagen fibers. In this way collagen supports the structure of our tissues.
Quick details of hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides extracted from Alaska Cod Skin:
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Fish collage peptides|
|Origin||Alaska True Cod Skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Solubility||cold water soluble|
|Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Flowability||granulation process is needed to improve the flowability|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Skin care products, joint care products, snacks, sports nutrition products, energy bars|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||10kg/Cartoon, or your customized packing
What are the applications of fish collagen in our daily life ?
Fish hydrolyzed collage peptides is a functional and nutritional ingredient we can source from fishes. It is commonly used in our daily life in different industries.
1. Food ingredient: Fish collagen is an excellent source of protein, and supply numerous essential amino acids to human body. It is widely used in food products such as snacks and energy bars.
2. Sports nutrition products. Fish collagen accounts for 30% of the total proteins in human body. Taking collagen can promote the growth of your muscles after your working out in gyms.
3. Skin care products: Collagen is also a essential component of human skins. Study shows taking collagen can improve the elasticity of skins and anti-aging of the skin.
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Or we can do the packing according to your requirements.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We usually send the sample via DHL. if your company has a DHL account, please kindly advise. We can send the sample via your DHL account.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee