|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your Purchase Quantity|
|Product Name:||Tilapia Fish Collagen Peptides||Origin:||Tilapia Fish Collagen|
|Molecular Weight:||Around 1000 Dalton||Solubility:||Instant Solubility Into Water|
|Odor And Taste:||Neutral Odor And Taste||Quality Certificate:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|EU Health Certificate:||Yes, EU Heath Certificate Available||Application:||Protein Powder, Supplements|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Fish Collagen Peptides with Instant Quick Solubility for Functional Foods Supplements
Beyond Biopharma is a China Based manufacturer of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen peptides Powder. Our production facility are ISO 9001 Verified and US FDA Approved. We adopt the Japan Technology to produce our fish collagen peptides powder, and the raw materials we use are imported high quality Tilapia Fish Scales.
Our Fish Collagen Powder is with Neutral odor and taste without any unpleasant smell. It is with molecular weight of around 1000 Dalton and it is able to dissolve into water quickly. We have both powder and granular form available. The powder form is suitable for any products that doesn't require good flowability and solubility. and the granular is suitable for products which require quick and instant solubility such as Solid Drinks Powder or Beverages.
Specification of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptdies
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What is Hydrolyzed Fish collagen peptides?
Hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides refer to the collagen proteins that is hydrolyzed into small molecular weight of amino acids, usually with a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton. The only difference between collagen and collagen peptides is the molecular weight. Collagen is with a big molecular weight, and it can be broken into small chain of amino acids which is called collagen peptides. Due to its small molecular weight, it can dissolve into water quickly. Collagen peptides with low molecular weight has its own advantages compared with collagen with higher molecular weight.
1. Easy and quick digestion by human body. In the Collagen peptides, the helix structure of collagen has already been broken into small chains of amino acids which can be quickly absorbed by human body. The low molecular weight is also able to increase the bioavailability of the collagen by human body. Bioavailability is critical because the it determine the amount of nutritional value absorb and digested by human body. Study shows that fish origin collagen peptides has a higher bioavailability than other origins collagen such as bovine, porcine or chicken.
2. Good solubility into water or Drinks. Due to the small molecular weight, collagen peptides is able to dissolve into water or other drinks quickly. The good solubility of collagen peptide makes it popular in solid drinks products and powder form products intended to be blended with coffee, tea and other drinks.
3. It is suggested that collagen peptides works as a messenger to the cells and promote the regeneration of the new collagen fibers. In this way collagen supports the structure of our tissues.
How fish origin hydrolyzed collagen peptides is issued in our daily life?
Fish hydrolyzed collage peptides is a functional and nutritional ingredient we can source from fishes. It is commonly used in our daily life in different industries.
1. Food ingredient: Fish collagen is an excellent source of protein, and supply numerous essential amino acids to human body. It is widely used in food products such as snacks and energy bars.
2. Sports nutrition products. Fish collagen accounts for 30% of the total proteins in human body. Taking collagen can promote the growth of your muscles after your working out in gyms.
3. Skin care products: Collagen is also a essential component of human skins. Study shows taking collagen can improve the elasticity of skins and anti-aging of the skin.
Summary details of hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Fish collage peptides|
|Origin||Tilapia Fish Scales|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Solubility||cold water soluble|
|Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Flowability||granulation process is needed to improve the flowability|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Skin care products, joint care products, snacks, sports nutrition products, energy bars|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||10kg/Cartoon, or your customized packing
Sample Policy and Sales Support:
1. We are able to provide 100 gram sample free of charge by DHL delivery.
2. We would appreciate if you can advise your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your DHL account.
3. We have specialized sales team with good knowledge of collagen as well as Fluent English to deal with your inquiries.
4. We promise to response to your inquires within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry.
Packing and Shipping:
1. Packing: Our standard packing is 20KG/bag. The inside bag is Sealed PE bags, the outside bag is a PE and paper compound bag.
2. Container Loading Packing: One Pallet is able to load 20 Bags =400 KGS. One 20 foot container is able to load around 2o pallets = 8MT. One 40 foot container is able to load around 40 Pallets= 16MT.
Contact Person: Eric Lee