|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your Purchase Quantity|
|Product Name:||Fish Skin Origin Collagen||Origin:||Fish Skin|
|Molecular Weight:||Less Than 1500 Dalton||Solubility:||Great Solubility Into Water|
|Bioavailability:||High Bioavailability||Halal Certificate:||Yes|
|EU Health Certificate:||Yes||Application:||Protein Powder, Supplements|
Fish Skin / Scales Extracted Collagen Peptides / Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides
Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides extracted from fish sacles and skins. Our fish collagen peptide is with lower molecular weight and it could easily soluble into water. Our fish collagen peptides contains more than 90% protein content and is usually used for joint health or skin care products.
Quick details of hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides:
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Fish collage peptides|
|Origin||Fish scale and skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Solubility||cold water soluble|
|Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Flowability||granulation process is needed to improve the flowability|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Skin care products, joint care products, snacks, sports nutrition products, energy bars|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
Specification of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptdies
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What is Hydrolyzed Fish collagen peptides?
Hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides refer to the collagen proteins that is hydrolyzed into small molecular weight of amino acids, usually with a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton. The only difference between collagen and collagen peptides is the molecular weight. Collagen is with a big molecular weight, and it can be broken into small chain of amino acids which is called collagen peptides. Due to its small molecular weight, it can dissolve into water quickly. Collagen peptides with low molecular weight has its own advantages compared with collagen with higher molecular weight.
1. Easy and quick digestion by human body. In the Collagen peptides, the helix structure of collagen has already been broken into small chains of amino acids which can be quickly absorbed by human body. The low molecular weight is also able to increase the bioavailability of the collagen by human body. Bioavailability is critical because the it determine the amount of nutritional value absorb and digested by human body. Study shows that fish origin collagen peptides has a higher bioavailability than other origins collagen such as bovine, porcine or chicken.
2. Good solubility into water or Drinks. Due to the small molecular weight, collagen peptides is able to dissolve into water or other drinks quickly. The good solubility of collagen peptide makes it popular in solid drinks products and powder form products intended to be blended with coffee, tea and other drinks.
3. It is suggested that collagen peptides works as a messenger to the cells and promote the regeneration of the new collagen fibers. In this way collagen supports the structure of our tissues.
How fish origin hydrolyzed collagen peptides is issued in our daily life?
Fish hydrolyzed collage peptides is a functional and nutritional ingredient we can source from fishes. It is commonly used in our daily life in different industries.
1. Food ingredient: Fish collagen is an excellent source of protein, and supply numerous essential amino acids to human body. It is widely used in food products such as snacks and energy bars.
2. Sports nutrition products. Fish collagen accounts for 30% of the total proteins in human body. Taking collagen can promote the growth of your muscles after your working out in gyms.
3. Skin care products: Collagen is also a essential component of human skins. Study shows taking collagen can improve the elasticity of skins and anti-aging of the skin.
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee