Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Phycocyanin Powder||Raw Materials:||Spirulina|
|Color Value:||E10%618nm ≥180||Halal:||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Kosher:||Yes, Kosher Verified||Application:||As Sweet Additives|
blue spirulina powder,
natural spirulina powder
Kosher Verified Food Grade Phycocyanin Powder as Natural Blue Sweet Additives
We Beyond Biopharma supply Kosher verified Phycocyanin powder with color value of 180 unit for sweet additives. Phycocyanin is a type of protein with blue color which could be used as both colorant and food ingredients.
As a manufacturer of collagen protein products, we noticed that Phycocyanin is a special type of protein that will be popular in the next couple of years. The special point is that Phycocyanin itself is a type of protein, but unlike other proteins, it has a light blue color. Due to the good looking color, it is widely used as food colorant, pigments and color additives.
As a new plant protein extract, phycocyanin (spirulina extract) has received widespread attention. Phycocyanin is a dark blue pigment extracted from spirulina. It is one of the rare pigment proteins in nature. It is not only bright in color, but also a nutrient-rich protein. It has a complete amino acid composition and high essential amino acid content. It is not only a protein, but also an excellent natural food coloring. At the same time, it has anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, anti-radiation, blood and other health effects.
Features of phycocyanin supplied by Beyond Biopharma
|Material name||Phycocyanin E18 Powder|
|Origin of material||Spirulina (blue-green algae)|
|Color and Appearance||Blue fine powder, Fluorescence|
|Quality Standard||In-house standard|
|Color Value||E10%618 ≥180|
|Kosher Verified||Yes, Kosher certificate is available|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||As a blue pigment for food, Cosmetic or Supplement Industry|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 5KG/Aluminum foil bag|
|Outer packing: 2 Foil bags/Carton|
Specification of Spirulina Extract Phycocyanin Powder E18
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Blue fine powder||Visual|
|Solubility||Water soluble, not soluble in alcohol and lipid||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||USP 731|
|Color Value||10% E618nm ≥180 unit|
|Aflatoxin||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Pesticide||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Total viable aerobic count||<1000CFU/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||USP2021|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||USP2022|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||USP2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||USP2022|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
Why choose the Phycocyanin supplied by Beyond Biopharma ?
1. High purity. We adopt advanced technology in our production facility to get the high purity of phycocyanin.
2. ISO22000 and HACCP Production: The Quality Management System of our production facility is ISO22000 and HACCP verified.
3. Well established QC laboratory testing: Our chitosan is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the material to you.
Transportation tips for Phycocyanin E18 Powder
The phycocyanin is sensitive to light and temperature. A more suitable storage method is: phycocyanin is stored at 2 ° C - 8 ° C after dispensing, pay attention to sealing and drying. Freeze-dried powder is not recommended for freezing!
(1) Dispensing can minimize the damage of protein activity caused by repeated freezing and thawing, and also reduce the possibility of contamination and moisture caused by multiple times of protein absorption from the same tube. The company can also provide small package preparations according to customer needs.
(2) The safe environment for phycocyanin use is pH 4.5-8.0 and the temperature is below 40 °C. According to relevant research, it is considered to be stable in an acidic environment than in an alkaline environment, and the stability of phycocyanin can be improved in a solution having a reducing sugar. In addition, long-term illumination is not conducive to product stability.
(3) Absolutely avoid storing phycocyanin in the automatic defrosting refrigerator, and keep the phycocyanin in the inner layer of the refrigerator to avoid repeated freezing and thawing caused by temperature changes.
FAQs about Phycocyanin Powder
Can I get some samples for testing?
Yes, we can arrange free samples, but please kindly pay for the freight cost. If you have a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account.
Does preshipment sample available ?
Yes, we can arrange preshipment sample, tested OK, you can place the order.
What is your payment method ?
T/T, and Paypal is prefered.
How can we make sure that the quality meets our requirments ?
1. Typical Sample is available for your testing before placing the order
2. Pre-shipment sample send to you before we ship the goods
What’s your MOQ?
our MOQ is 1kg.
Contact Person: Eric Lee