|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Inner packing 10KG/ Cans, Cartoon Outside|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Phycocyanin Liquid E30||Origin:||Spirulina|
|Purity Of Color Value:||E10% 618nm ≥300||Odor:||Characteristic Fragrance|
|Appearance:||Blue Liquid||CAS NO.:||11016-15-2|
|EINECS:||234-248-8||Application:||Blue Coloring Additives|
blue spirulina powder,
spirulina chlorella powder
Liquid Phycocyanin E30 / Liquid Spirulina Extract as Blue Color Food Pigment
Liquid phycocyanin E30 has a higher color value of E30 (E10%618 ≥300). The phycocyanin E3.0 is a blue liquid, in the state of honey, dissolves quickly, avoids dust flying, and is more convenient to use.
Liquid phycocyanin is a better and covenient way to store and consumpe the phycocyanin. Because the bulk density of phycocyanin is too small, in the powder form, the phycocyanin will easily fly in the air and makes it difficult to use.
Phycocyanin (PC) is an important nutrient-rich light-harvesting pigment protein with strong fluorescence. It is often used as a bio-probe for the determination of component content. The amino acid composition of phycocyanin is complete. It has high amino acid content and has many physiological functions such as anti-cancer, anti-oxidation and physiological functions. In recent years, the application research of phycocyanin in biomedicine and food is expanding, so the extraction and separation of phycocyanin has become a hot trend in current technical engineering research.
Quick details of Phycocyanin E30 Liquid
|Material name||Phycocyanin E30 Liquid|
|Origin of material||Spirulina (blue-green algae)|
|Color and Appearance||Phycocyanin Liquid, Fluorescence|
|Quality Standard||In-house standard|
|Color Value||E10%618 ≥300|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||As a blue pigment for food, Cosmetic or Supplement Industry|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 10KG/Can|
|Outer packing: Cartoon|
Application of Phycocyanin liquid E30 ?
Liquid phycocyanin is widely applied in beverages industry
The phycocyanin belongs to the natural blue pigment and can be extracted from plants. The coloring agent indigo is both natural and synthetic, and most of the factory production is artificial indigo. It is well known that natural pigments have the characteristics of safety, nutrition, health care, etc., and artificial synthetic pigments are easily contaminated by toxic chemicals such as heavy metals during the synthesis process, which may cause various adverse effects on the human body.
Studies at home and abroad have shown that phycocyanin is a protein-binding pigment, and its amino acid composition ratio is very reasonable. The content of eight essential amino acids is close to or exceeds the standard recommended by FAO.
Algal blue is a protein-binding pigment. It is a rare nutrient pigment in natural pigments and can be used for coloring foods such as beverages and alcohol. Due to the lack of understanding and understanding of their nutritional health functions, the development and utilization of algae blue has been affected. Algae blue for food fortification can increase the bioavailability and protein utilization of cereals.
Specification of Spirulina Extract Phycocyanin Powder E30
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Blue fine Liquid||Visual|
|Solubility||Water soluble, not soluble in alcohol and lipid||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||USP 731|
|Color Value||10% E618nm ≥300 unit|
|Aflatoxin||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Pesticide||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Total viable aerobic count||<1000CFU/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||USP2021|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||USP2022|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||USP2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||USP2022|
Nutritional information of Phycocyanin Powder ?
The nutrients contained in phycocyanin:
(1) Phycocyanin is rich in vitamin B12 and iron, and participates in the formation of red blood cells. It is an important component of heme and improves anemia.
(2) Phycocyanin contains vitamin E, which has antioxidant effects and protects cells from free radical damage.
(3) Rich in carotene (vitamin A) to help maintain normal visual and healthy skin and bone growth.
(4) It is rich in vitamin B1, B6, soot and zinc, manganese, copper, selenium and other essential trace elements, which can maintain the health of the human heart, nerves and digestive system.
(5) The protein content of cyanobacteria accounts for 60-70%, which is 30-35% higher than that of soybean, 18-22% of beef, 12-16% of egg, 8% of tofu, and 3% of milk
The advantage of our manufacturer:
1. Our manufacturer of phycocyanin is a high technology manufacturer specilized in the production of Phycocyanin. Our production capacity is around 200MT phycocyanin per year.
2. Our manufacturer is HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER Verified.
3. We can offer Food grade, Pharmaceutical Grade, and Reagent Grade phycocyanin with different color value for various appilcations.
4. Our manufacturer owns several Patents regarding the production and application of Phycocyanin.
5. We have Professional sales team that would provide quick responses to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee