Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Spirulina Extract Phycocyanin Powder||Origin:||Spirulina|
|Purity Of Color Value:||E10% 618nm ≥180||Odor:||Characteristic Fragrance|
|Color:||Light Blue Powder||CAS NO.:||11016-15-2|
|EINECS:||234-248-8||Application:||Food Supplements Colorant|
blue spirulina powder,
spirulina chlorella powder
Spirulina Extract Phycocyanin Powder used as Natural Blue Pigment
We Beyond Biopharma supplies phycocyanin powder extracted from Spirulina. It is usually used as natural blue pigment for healthy food coloring.
Phycocyanin belongs to the Phycobiliprotein. Phycocyanin is a water-soluble protein divided into three major categories: phycoerythrin (PE), phycocyanin (PC) and allophycocyanin (A-PC). The current study found that phycocyanin has a certain medical value, can promote the immune system to improve the ability to resist various diseases, at the same time, spirulina phycocyanin also inhibits some cancer cells.
We supply phycocyanin with color value of E18 (E10%618 ≥180) used as natural colorant in foods and supplements industry.
Summary Features of Phycocyanin E18 Powder
|Material name||Phycocyanin E18 Powder|
|Origin of material||S pirulina (blue-green algae)|
|Color and Appearance||Blue fine powder, Fluorescence|
|Quality Standard||In-house standard|
|Color Value||E10%618 ≥180|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||As a blue pigment for food, Cosmetic or Supplement Industry|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 5KG/Aluminum foil bag|
|Outer packing: 2 Foil bags/Carton|
Applications of Phycocyanin E18 Powder ?
1. Phycocyanin, which is mainly found in the inner capsule membrane of cyanobacteria, is a key pigment for photosynthetic reaction of algae. It is widely used as a food additive in the coloration of food production such as ice cream, confectionery and cakes. It is used as immunofluorescence in clinical medicine. Agents and anti-tumor drugs.
2. The phycocyanin in spirulina plays an important role as an antioxidant in many biological systems. By studying the spirulina fermented by lactic acid bacteria, it was found that during the fermentation process, the total phenolic substances increased to 1.73 times after the cell wall biodegraded, and the released small molecules had stronger antioxidant activity.
3. Spirulina is an important source of phycocyanin, a pigment that has significant antioxidant properties and is also critical for skin care. Therefore, the development of antioxidant functional foods and UV protection products using spirulina has a good application prospect.
Specification of Spirulina Extract Phycocyanin Powder E18
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Blue fine powder||Visual|
|Solubility||Water soluble, not soluble in alcohol and lipid||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||USP 731|
|Color Value||10% E618nm ≥180 unit|
|Aflatoxin||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Pesticide||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Total viable aerobic count||<1000CFU/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||USP2021|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||USP2022|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||USP2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||USP2022|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
Nutritional information of Phycocyanin Powder ?
The nutrients contained in phycocyanin:
(1) Phycocyanin is rich in vitamin B12 and iron, and participates in the formation of red blood cells. It is an important component of heme and improves anemia.
(2) Phycocyanin contains vitamin E, which has antioxidant effects and protects cells from free radical damage.
(3) Rich in carotene (vitamin A) to help maintain normal visual and healthy skin and bone growth.
(4) It is rich in vitamin B1, B6, soot and zinc, manganese, copper, selenium and other essential trace elements, which can maintain the health of the human heart, nerves and digestive system.
(5) The protein content of cyanobacteria accounts for 60-70%, which is 30-35% higher than that of soybean, 18-22% of beef, 12-16% of egg, 8% of tofu, and 3% of milk
FAQs about Phycocyanin Powder
Can I get some samples for testing?
A: Yes, we can arrange free samples, but please kindly pay for the freight cost. If you have a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account.
Does preshipment sample available ?
A: Yes, we can arrange preshipment sample, tested OK, you can place the order.
What is your payment method ?
A: T/T, and Paypal is prefered.
How can we make sure that the quality meets our requirments ?
1. Typical Sample is available for your testing before placing the order
2. Pre-shipment sample send to you before we ship the goods
What’s your MOQ?
A: our MOQ is 1kg.
Contact Person: Eric Lee