|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||5KG/Aluminum foil bag, 2 Foil bags(10KGS)/Carton or your customized packing|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Phycocyanin E18 Powder||Origin:||Arthrospira Platensis Spirulina|
|Color Value:||E10%618nm ≥180||Quality Standard:||In-house Standard|
|Halal:||Yes, Halal Verified||CAS NO.:||11016-15-2|
|EINECS:||234-248-8||Application:||As Food Colorant, Pigment|
blue spirulina powder,
spirulina chlorella powder
Halal Verified Phycocyanin Powder as Natural Blue Coloring for Confectionery
We supply halal verified Phycocyanin powder as natural blue clorant for Confectionery. Phycocyanin (PC), also known as phycocyanin, is mainly found in cyanobacteria and is a natural nutrient. It is a kind of light-harvesting pigment protein phycobiliprotein, which has a molecular weight of about 30kD and consists of two subunits. The carrier protein is linked to the open-chain pyrrole chromophore by covalent bond, so it can efficiently capture light energy and absorb it. The spectrum is 615~ 640nm, providing energy for photosynthesis of algae.
Quick details of Phycocyanin E18 Powder
|Material name||Phycocyanin E18 Powder|
|Origin of material||Spirulina (blue-green algae)|
|Color and Appearance||Blue fine powder, Fluorescence|
|Quality Standard||In-house standard|
|Color Value||E10%618 ≥180|
|Solubility||perfect solubility into water|
|Application||As a blue pigment for food, Cosmetic or Supplement Industry|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 5KG/Aluminum foil bag|
|Outer packing: 2 Foil bags/Carton|
What is phycocyanin powder ?
The phycocyanin can be extracted from spirulina (Arthrospira spp.). The extraction method is obtained by freeze-thawing and sonication of phosphate buffer, ammonium sulfate precipitation to obtain crude phycocyanin extract, and then passing through two hydroxyapatite columns ( Hydroxylpatite, HA) chromatography yielded higher purity phycocyanin.
According to research, phycocyanin has a variety of biological functions, including anti-coagulation, inhibition of inflammation, regulation of immune antioxidants, anti-allergy and anti-tumor.
At the same time, phycocyanin has the advantage of being highly water-soluble, non-toxic, well-colored and containing a large number of easily absorbable amino acids. The phycocyanin has been widely used in food coloring agents, health care products and animal feed.
Specification of Spirulina Extract Phycocyanin Powder E18
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||Blue fine powder||Visual|
|Solubility||Water soluble, not soluble in alcohol and lipid||In-house method|
|Loss on drying||Less than 7%||USP 731|
|Color Value||10% E618nm ≥180 unit|
|Aflatoxin||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Pesticide||Absent||Food Industry Method|
|Total viable aerobic count||<1000CFU/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||USP2021|
|Salmonella||Negative in 25g||USP2022|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||USP2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||USP2022|
|Particle size||100% through 80 mesh||In-house Method|
The advantage of Phycocyanin supplied by Beyond Biopharma ?
1. High purity. We adopt advanced technology in our production facility to get the high purity of phycocyanin.
2. ISO22000 and HACCP Production: The Quality Management System of our production facility is ISO22000 and HACCP verified.
3. Well established QC laboratory testing: Our phycocyanin is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the material to you.
Nutritional information of Phycocyanin Powder ?
The nutrients contained in phycocyanin:
(1) Phycocyanin is rich in vitamin B12 and iron, and participates in the formation of red blood cells. It is an important component of heme and improves anemia.
(2) Phycocyanin contains vitamin E, which has antioxidant effects and protects cells from free radical damage.
(3) Rich in carotene (vitamin A) to help maintain normal visual and healthy skin and bone growth.
(4) It is rich in vitamin B1, B6, soot and zinc, manganese, copper, selenium and other essential trace elements, which can maintain the health of the human heart, nerves and digestive system.
(5) The protein content of cyanobacteria accounts for 60-70%, which is 30-35% higher than that of soybean, 18-22% of beef, 12-16% of egg, 8% of tofu, and 3% of milk
FAQs about Phycocyanin Powder
Can I get some samples for testing?
Yes, we can arrange free samples, but please kindly pay for the freight cost. If you have a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account.
Does preshipment sample available ?
Yes, we can arrange preshipment sample, tested OK, you can place the order.
What is your payment method ?
T/T, and Paypal is prefered.
How can we make sure that the quality meets our requirments ?
1. Typical Sample is available for your testing before placing the order.
2. Pre-shipment sample send to you before we ship the goods.
What’s your MOQ?
our MOQ is 1kg.
Contact Person: Eric Lee