Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Powder
|Low Molecular Weight
|Cold Water Soluble
|White To Slightly Yellowish Powder
|Joint Care Supplements
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Water Soluble Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen peptides to produce Joint Support Protein Powder
We Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer and Supplier of water soluble Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Peptides. We are able to supply with good quality and competitive prices.
Quick details of Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen peptides:
|Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen
|Raw Material used
|White to slight yellow powder
|Hydrolyzed extraction process
|≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method
|cold water soluble
|Small molecular weight
|Flowability of the powder
|not so good, a granulation process is needed to improve the flowability, we can supply chicken collagen in granular form
|Loss on Drying
|≤8% (105°for 4 hours)
|around 0.3 g/ml
|Joint Care Supplements
|Food GMP Production
|24 months from production date
The advantage of our manufacturer as collagen manufacturer:
1. Our manufacturer of hydrolyzed collagen powder had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of collagen in china.
2. It has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Our manufacture has the big production capacity and we stock reasonable amount of inventory which can ensure the prompt delivery.
4. We supplied collagen to customers all over the world, and gained good reputation
5. Professional sales team with quick response to your inquiries.
The manufacturing flow chart of hydrolyzed chicken collagen peptides
|Pre-treatment (wash the cartilages and remove the connective tissues )
|Enzymolysis ( cut the helix struct of collagen into small chain of amino acids)
|Remove the color
|Membrane filtration, ￠:0.2um
|Metal detector, Fe ≥￠0.6mm
|Marine Chicken Collagen Peptides
Specification of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptdies
|White to off-white powder
|( Visual Check)
|( Kjeldahl determination)
|( Smell Check)
|Loss on drying
|PH (1%H2O solution)
|Total Bacteria Count
|Yeast & Mold
General Description about hydrolyzed chicken collagen peptides:
Chicken collagen peptides is extracted by enzymatic hydrolyzation process from the chicken cartilages. It is called collagen peptides because it has a low molecular weight.Our hydrolyzed chicken collagen peptides has below advantages:
1. Simple and fast absorption by human body. In the Collagen peptides, the helix structure of collagen has just been broken into little chains of amino acids which can be immediately consumed by human body. The low sub-atomic weight is likewise ready to expand the bioavailability of the collagen by human body. Bioavailability is basic in light of the fact that the it decide the measure of wholesome esteem ingest and processed by human body. Study demonstrates that fish cause collagen peptides has a higher bioavailability than different birthplaces collagen, for example, cow-like, porcine or chicken.
2. Good solubility into water or Beverages. Because of the little molecular weight, collagen peptides can disintegrate into water or different beverages rapidly. The great dissolvability of collagen peptide makes it prominent in strong beverages items and powder shape items proposed to be mixed with espresso, tea and different beverages.
3. Study shows that collagen peptides fills in as a courier to the cells and promote the recovery of the new collagen filaments.
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906