Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides||Origin:||Bovine Materials|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Molecular Weight:||＜1500 Dalton|
|Types Of Collagen:||Type 1 And Type 3||CAS NO.:||9007-34-5|
|Flowability:||Good Flowability||Application:||Protein Powder For Joint Support|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides Containing collagen type 1 and type 3 to Produce Protein Powder
We Beyond Biopharma produce Bovine hydrolyzed Collage peptides. We guarantee that hydrolyzed bovine collagen produced by Beyond Biopharma is of good quality because of below points:
1. High quality raw Material. The cattles from which the skins and hides are obtained are raised in the pasture without any diseases especially BSE / TSE.
2. None GMO. Since the raw materials used to produce our bovine collagen is None-GMO, thus our bovine collagen is considered to be None-GMO.
3. BSE/TSE FREE . China is a BSE/ TSE Country, the pasture where the cattle are raised are totally from BSE / TSE or any other diseases of cattle. Moreover, our factory faclity which used to produce bovine collagen doesn't process any other BSE / TSE materials.
4. Nutritional Vaule : Our bovine collagen peptides contains both collagen type 1 and type 3. To be more specific, it contains most types of amino acids needed by human body.It will provide good nutriton and support to muscles, Skins, ligaments, and joint cartilages.
5. Low molecular weight: During the hydrolyzation process, the big and long chain of amino acids is cut into small pieces with molecular weight of around 1500 Dalton.This will gurantee that the collagen peptides will be digested by human body quickly.
Quick details of hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
|Product Name||Bovine collagen peptides|
|Origin of collagen||Grass feed cattle hides (Skins)|
|Types of collagen||Type 1 and type 3|
|Color and appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling|
|Solubility||Perfect solubility into water|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Skin and Joint health Products|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Supplying Capacity||50 MT/month|
The comparative advantages of our bovine collagen peptides
1. Raw materials guaranteed. The cattle used to produce bovine collagen is raised in the area where no TSE/BSE disease happened.
2. Product facility guaranteed. The production facility used to produce bovine collagen doesn’t process any other BSE/TSE materials.
3. Good solubility: The hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides has a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton, which makes it has a good solubility into water.
4. Good flowability: Our bovine collagen peptides has a good flowability. It can be easily used to produce tablets or capsules.
Specification sheet of hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
If you want a typical COA of our hydrolyzed bovine collagen, please kindly send a inquiry, we will send back COA via email to you.
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
|Conclusion||Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides (with reference testing method of USP)|
Why Bovine Collagen peptides is good for your joint health ?
1. Bovine Collagen peptides contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen which plays an important role in the growth of cartilages and bones. Human body can generate collagen by itself, but human body needs some types of amino acids to work such as glycine and proline. Bovine collagen peptides is a perfect source of glycine and proline.
2. Proline is also known as a transportation tool to transport calcium from blood to bone cells. Taking collagen will promote the growth of bone cells and improve the bone density.
3. Study shows that bovine collagen can helps reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis by promoting the generation of cartilages in joints.Some studies had suggested that autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis might be treated by taking a foreign antigen. Taking Bovine Collagen type II in a long term, the human body will regard the type II collagen as a antigen, which could reduce your immune system’s reaction and improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
Our usual packing is 10KG bovine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. Then 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
We are able to ship the goods both by air and by sea. We have the safety transporation certificate for both ways of shipment.
A free sample of around 100 grams could be provided for your testing purposes. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We will send the samples via DHL. If you have a DHL account, you are very welcome to provide us with your DHL account.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
General Description of Bovine Collagen Peptides
The hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides is hydrolyzed collagen protein which contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen. It is extracted from bovine skins or hides. The collagen powder is collagen peptides is white to yellowish powder with the purity of 90% protein. Hydrolyed bovine collagen peptides has good solubility into even cold water because the molecular weight of our bovine collagen peptides is really small ( around 1500 Dalton). The small molecular weight of bovine collagen also enable quick and easy digestion as well as absorption by human body.
The production process of hydrolyzed bovine collagen type 1 and type 3 :
|Pre-treatment (wash the cartilages and remove the connective tissues )|
|Enzymolysis ( cut the helix struct of collagen into small chain of amino acids)|
|Remove the color|
|Membrane filtration, ￠:0.2um|
|Metal detector, Fe ≥￠0.6mm|
|Bovine Collagen Peptides|
Contact Person: Eric Lee