Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Marine Fish Collagen Peptides||Origin:||Marine Fish Scale / Skin|
|Solubility:||Dissolve Into Cold Water||Absorption:||Easy And Quick Absorption|
|Halal Certificate:||MUI Halal||EU Health Certificate:||Available|
|Application:||Skin And Joint Health Products||GMP:||Food GMP|
collagen peptide powder,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
MUI Halal Certified Hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen Peptides for Skin and Joint Health
Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of hydrolyzed Marine fish collagen peptides with Halal Certificate. Halal Certified Marine Fish collagen peptides are the best choice of protein for those who is a muslin. The Halal certified Fish collagen is produced in a manufacturing facility which is free of any Porcine materials, and the production machines had not processed any porcine materials. We beyond biopharma is able to supply the fish collagen with MUI Halal Certificate, which means our production facility pass the strictest requirements of halal. Our halal certified fish collagen powder is totally suitable for muslin consumption.
Marine fish collagen peptides are low molecular weight collagen protein extracted from the sea fish scales and skins. It is white to off white powder with a slight fishy smell. It is able to dissolve into water easily. The bulk density of fish collagen peptides is not high and the flowability is not good enough in powder form. Thus, manufacturers of finished dosage forms usually perform a granulation process to improve both the bulk density and flowability of fish collagen peptides. Take collagen tablets and capsules for example, collagen peptides is produced into collagen granular before it is compressed into tablets or filled into capsules. Even for collagen powder in bottles or sachets, a granulation process is necessary to improve the flowability as well as the appearance of powder.
Specification Sheet of Marine Fish Collagen Peptides
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤5000 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What is the manufacturing process of Hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen peptides ?
Please see the below production flow chart:
|Marine Fish Scales / Skin|
|Pre-treatment (wash the scale and skin )|
|Enzymolysis (PH 7.0-8.5, 50℃)|
|Remove the color|
|Membrane filtration, ￠:0.2um|
|Metal detector, Fe ≥￠0.6mm|
|Marine Fish Collagen Peptides|
Fish collagen peptides has many benefits for many organs of human body including skins, cartilages and ligament.
Skin Benefits of collagen
1. Lighten the color of skin. Taking collagen in a long time is able to brighten the color of skin. The good color and luster of the skin depends on the moisture content of the skin. The health skin contains enough content of collagen which is hygroscopic and is able to retain the moisture within the skin. Abundant moisture content of water makes the skin looks shinny.
2. Improve the firmness of skin. Collagen in the skin is in a triple helix firm structure of three chains of amino acids. The stable molecular structure makes the skin in a firm state. We human body is able to synthetize collagen. But the ability to synthetize collagen will decrease as we aged, thus we need to take additional collagen from food or supplements.
3. Moisturizing the skin. Collagen has a strong ability to retain the moisture within itself. Enough content of collagen in the skin will moisturize the skin and improve the elasticity.
Joint health Benefits
1. Maintain the integrity of health joints. Due to the pressure of our body weight as well as the walking or any other sports we do, the cartilages and connective tissues are worn out or broken. Collagen, as an essential component of both cartilages and connective tissues, is critical to the integrity of joints. Enough content of collagen will promote the repairing of damaged cartilages or connective tissues.
2. Lubricate the joints. Collagen is also a substance that constitute the fluid in the Articular cavity. Enough content of collagen will help the generation of fluid which will lubricate the joints.
Summary Sheet of Marine Fish Collagen Peptides
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Marine collagen peptides|
|Origin||Fish scale and skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 8%|
|Solubility||Perfectly soluble into water|
|Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Bioavailability||High Bioavailability, quick and easy absorption by human body|
|Application||Solid Drinks Powder for Anti-aging or Joint Health|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, MUI Halal is available|
|EU Health Certificate||Yes, EU Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
Packing information :
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee