|Product Name:||Bovine Origin Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein||Origin:||Grass-Fed Bovine Hides|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Type Of Collagen:||Type 1 And Type 3|
|None-GMO:||Yes, None GMO||BSE TSE:||Free From BSE/TSE|
|Bulk Density:||0.35g/ml||Application:||Joint Care Food Supplements|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Grass-fed bovine Origin Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein to Produce Unflavored Protein Powder
Beyond Biopharma produce Grass-fed bovine origin hydrolyzed collagen peptide.It is the collagen peptides produced from the hides of cattle raised in the pasture. The collagen is extracted by enzymatic hydrolyzation process from the hides. It is white to yellowish powder which contains around 90% content of protein. The powder is water soluble and easy digestible by human body.
Our grass-fed origin collagen is different from other bovine origin collagen peptides. The main food of the cattle is grass only, not other feed additives. The advantages of our grass-fed bovine collagen peptides are below:
1. Grass-fed Cow hides as raw material. Grass-fed cattle are in their nature way of life, living in good health, which will makes collagen has no contamination from hormones or other Artificially added ingredients.
2. None GMO. The cattle are all None GMO.
3. Clean without BSE/TSE: The area where the pasture is located has no report of BSE or TSE diseases, which will guarantee that the raw materials we use to produce bovine collagen is BSE/TSE Free. Moreover, our production facility doesn’t process any BST/TSE Materials.
4. High technology of enzymatic hydrolyzation process: We adopt the enzymatic hydrolyzation process to cut the amino acids of collagen into small pieces of amino acids which makes our bovine collagen has a good solubility into water as well as a high bioavailability.
5. Quick absorption, and high bioavailability: Due to the small molecular weight of our bovine collagen, it can be digested and absorbed quickly by human body.
Quick details of bovine collagen peptides, grass-Fed
|Product Name||Grass-fed bovine collage peptides|
|Origin||Grass-fed bovine hides|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolyzation|
|Protein assay||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Moisture content||≤ 8%|
|Solubility||Perfectly soluble into water|
|Nutritional Value||Contain essential amino acids needed by human body|
|Small Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Bioavailability||High Bioavailability due to the small molecular|
|Application||Protein powder intended for Skin health, Joint Support, Muscle recovery|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
Detailed Specification of Bovine Collagen peptides Grass-fed.
If you need a typical COA, please send a inquiry on website, we will send back to you via email.
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
|Conclusion||Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides(with reference testing method of USP)|
Health Benefits of Grass-fed bovine collagen peptides
Grass-fed bovine collagen peptides has a good nutritional value to human body. It contains most essential amino acid needed by human body and will benefit human body in many ways.
1. Collagen accounts for nearly 30% of the total protein in human body. Our human body generate collagen by itself. But as we aged the ability of generating will decrease, we need to take additional collagen from dietary supplements or from food. Bovine collagen peptide is an excellent source for adding collagen into your body.
2. Skin Health Benefits: Our skin contains abundant collagen to keep the elasticity and good color. Collagen has a stable molecular structure which makes our skin has a good stretching ability.
3. Ligament and tissue support: Ligaments and connective tissues are important parts of our body. They connect different parts of our body and it needs to be flexible to buffer the pressure. Collagen are the main functional substances in ligaments and tissues to keep them work properly.
4. Joint Health Support: Study shows that Collagen promotes the repairing of the damaged cartilages in joints.
About the Packing and transportation
Our usual packing is 10KG bovine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. Then 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
We are able to provide a free sample of around 100 grams for your testing purposes. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We will send the samples via DHL. If you have a DHL account, you are very welcome to provide us with your DHL account.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee