|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen Peptides||Origin:||Deep Sea Fish|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Function:||Skin Anti-aging, Improve Skin Elasticity|
|Molecular Weight:||Less Than 1500 Dalton||Application:||Skin Health Supplements|
Hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen Peptides from Deep Sea Fish for Skin Health / Anti-Aging
We Beyond Biopharma produce hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collagen Peptides. It could be used for anti-aging skin care products.
Quick details of hydrolyzed marine fish collagen peptides:
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen peptides|
|Material origin||Marine fish scale and skin|
|Appearance||White to slightly yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Granulation process needed to improve the flowability|
|Bulk density||Around 0.3g/ml|
|Loss on Drying||≤8%|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Skin care products, Anti-aging, improve skin elasticity|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
Specification sheet of hydrolyzed Marine fish collagen peptides:
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤5000 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
Marine fish collagen peptides and Skin Health
Marine fish collagen will benefit your skin health in many ways including improving the smoothness and elasticity of your skin, improving the moisture retention ability of your skin and preventing the formation of deep wrinkles.
1. Improve smoothness and elasticity: Marine Fish collagen is composed by collagen type 1 and type 3 which are considered as the building blocks for health and flexible skins. It is no wonder that the marine fish would benefit your skin health. It is the triple helix structure of collagen that makes the skin has a strong ability to stretch and has a good elasticity.
2.Improve the ability of moisture retention. Marine fish collagen is hygroscopic and is able to absorb water easily from the air. Taking fish collagen will improve the ability of retaining moisture for your skin, which makes your skin looks more beautiful and smoother.
3. Prevent deep wrinkles. The ideal health skin is without any deep wrinkles. Taking collagen will improve the elasticity and smoothness of skin, which will prevent the formation of deep wrinkles.
Why choose hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides produced by Beyond Biopharma
1. Source of raw materials: We choose the none polluted deep ocean marine fish to produce our collagen, the good quality of raw material makes our collagen superior.
2. Halal Certificate: We can provide MUI Halal Certificate for our marine fish collagen
3. EU Health Certificate for Marine collagen peptides: We can provide EU health certificate for our marine collagen peptides which makes our collagen enter into EU market with any custom clearance problems.
4. Granulation Process: We can provide granulation service for marine fish collagen peptides.
5. Professional sales Team: We have professional sales team who can response to your inquiries timely and accurately.
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DH account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee