|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides||Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water|
|Molecular Weight:||Small Molecular Weight||Origin:||Fish Scale / Skin|
|Certificate:||ISO And Halal||Color And Odor:||White Color, Odorless|
|Flowability:||Good Flowability||Application:||Joint Care, Skin Care Products|
hydrolyzed collagen protein,
hydrolyzed marine collagen peptides
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides / Collagen type I from Fish Skin or Scale for Joint Health
Hydrolyzed fish collagen is the collagen peptides extracted from fish scales or fish skins by hydrolyzation process. The most common type of fish used is Tilapia. The collagen is a type of big and long chain of amino acids which is commonly found in skins and cartilages of animals. Collagen has a helical molecular structure, so it has a strong ability of stretching. The skins and joint cartilages of animals contain most abundant collagen which makes the skin has a good elasticity as well as makes the cartilages has a strong ability to buffer the pressure.
Hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides usually is white to slight yellowish powder with a characteristic fish odor. Due to the hydrolyzation manufacturing process, fish collagen peptides has a small molecular weight, usually less than 1500 Dalton, which makes it has a good solubility into water. The good solubility is very important for fish collagen used in the solid drinks, or other protein powder products.
Hydrolyzed fish collagen also can be used to produce other food supplements products such as the tablets, capsules, energy bars and etc.
General Information of fish collagen peptides
|Product Name||Hydrolyzed Fish collage peptides|
|Origin||Fish Skin and Scale|
|Appearance||White to slightly yellow powder|
|Odor||Characteristic fish odor|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Flowability||Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling, We can do granulation process if you want|
|Loss on drying||≤8%|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Protein Powder, Tablet, Capsules for joint health|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
Specification Sheet of Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptide from Fish:
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|Apperance, Smell and impurity||White to yellowish powder||Pass|
|Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free from foreign smell||Pass|
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
|Conclusion||Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides(with reference testing method of USP)|
The benefits of hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides for joint health.
Taking collagen is proved to be beneficial to your body in many ways. Collagen is the main components of connective tissues including skins, ligaments, cartilages and muscles. We will mainly talk about the benefits of collagen to joint cartilages in this page.
1. Collagen helps maintain the integrity of health joint cartilages. Collagen is an important component of cartilages in joints. We human body can generate the collagen, but as we aged the ability of generating the collagen will decrease. In order to maintain the integrity of health joint cartilages, we need to take additional collagen from dietary supplements which contain collagen.
2. Collagen helps relieve the joint pain. The pain in joints is usually caused by the degenerative disorders of joints such as osteoarthritis. Studies show that taking collagen helps to reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis such as the pain and inflammation.
3. Collagen helps to improve the bone density and prevent bone damage.Collagen contains a type of amino acid called hydroxyproline which works as a carrier for transporting calcium to bone cells in plasma. Taking collagen helps to transport more calcium to bone cells which improves the bone density.
What are the finished dosage forms of dietary supplements intended for joint health that contains hydrolyzed collagen peptides?
1. Tablets: Hydrolyzed collagen peptides is commonly used to produce tablets in combination with other ingredients such as Vitamin D3, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and Hyaluronic acid.
2. Capsules: Capsule is another popular form of finished dosages for hydrolyzed collagen peptides.
3. Powder in sachets or bottles: Hydrolyzed collagen peptides has a perfect solubility into water which makes it perfect to be used to produce solid drinks. Some powder of collagen is flavored into different flavors and put into small sachets which contain like 4 grams or 6 grams powder. The powder is consumed by putting into water and drink. Some powder of collagen is unflavored and put into bottles contains around 500gram powder. This type of powder is usually consumed by adding into your favorite drinks such as tea, coffee or juice.
4. Snacks: Some snacks also contain hydrolyzed collagen peptides, adding value to the health of your joints.
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DH account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee