Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate||Quality Standard:||USP40 Grade|
|Purity Of Chondroitin:||≥90% By CPC Titration||Animal Origin:||Bovine|
|Appearance:||White To Off White Powder||Quality Management:||NSF-GMP Available|
|Function:||Joint Support, Cartilage And Bone Health||Application:||Food Supplements In Tablet, Capsules, And Powder Form|
Bovine Chondroitin Sulfate,
USP40 Grade Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium,
90% Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
90% Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium extracted from Bovine Cartilages
We are a China based manufacturer and supplier of Chondroitin sulfate extracted from bovine cartilages. Beyond Biopharma is a comprehensive manufacturer of joint health ingredients including chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine sulfate, hyaluronic acid and the collagen type ii.
We Beyond Biopharma has well established GMP workshop for the Chondroitin sulfate, as well as the good Quality Management System. We have a Class c grade GMP workshop for the production of chondroitin sulfate. Our quality management system had passed the NSF-GMP standard.
Specification Sheet of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
|Appearance||Off-white crystalline powder||Visual|
|Identification||The sample confirm with the reference library||By NIR Spectrometer|
|The infrared absorption spectrum of the sample should exhibit maxima only at the same wavelengths as that of chondroitin sulfate sodium WS||By FTIR Spectrometer|
|Disaccharides composition: The ratio of the peak response to the△DI-4S to the △DI-6S is no less than 1.0||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Optical Rotation: Meet the requirements for optical rotation, specific rotation in specific tests||USP781S|
|Loss On Drying||< 12%||USP731|
|Ph (1%H2o Solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°||USP781S|
|Residue On Ingition (Dry Base)||20%-30%||USP281|
|Organic Volatile Residual||NMT0.5%||USP467|
|Clarity (5%H2o Solution)||<0.35@420nm||USP38|
|Limite of none specific disaccharides||＜10%||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP2021|
Customized according to your requirments
|Bulk Density||>0.55g/ml||In House|
Why Choose Beyond Biopharma as a supplier of Chondroitin Sulfate ?
1. Professional and Specilized: Our manufacturer have been engaged in the production and supply of chondoriitn sulfate for over 10 years. We Know everything about Chondroitin Sulfate
2. NSF-GMP Quality Control System: Our manufacturer facility had been verified by NSF-GMP Quality Control System, We follow the Good Manufacturing Practice to produce our chondroitin sulfate.
3. Joint Health Ingredients one site Supplier: We Beyond Biopharma focus on the joint health ingredients including: Chondroitin Sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, Collagen and Curcumin.We ship all these materials in one combined shipment for our customers to save their time and Money.
4. Formulation of joint health ingredients Premix: We are able to do customized formulation or premix of chondroitin sulfate with other ingredients such as gluocsamine, hyaluronic acid, collagen, Vitamins and Curcumin. We can develop the premix according to your formulation, or you can used our existed Formulation.
We will ship the premixed formulated powder in drums, and you can pack int into sachets or compress it into Tablets or fill it into capsules in your own factory.
4. Sales Team Support: We have dedicated professional sales team to handle your request of price, information, documentations and samples.
Function and Application of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
Function of Chondroitin sulfate sodium: Chondroitin sulfate sodium is the important component of our cartilages in joints, it makes our cartilages flexible and resistable of pressure.Taking chondroitin sulfate regularly helps maintain the good health of joints.
Application of chondroitin sulfate: Chondroitin sulfate is widely used in the production of dietary supplements intended for joint health in the form of tablets, Capsules and Powder.
For any further more questions, please send us an inquiry to us directly at any pages where the Inquiry Form is there.
Quick Summary Details of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
|Product Name||Chondroitin Sulfate Soidum|
|Quality Standard||USP40 Standard|
|Appearance||White to off white powder|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolysis process|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by CPC Titration Method|
|Loss on Drying||≤10%|
|Function||Joint health Support, Cartilage and Bone Health|
|Application||Dietary supplements in Tablet, Capsules, or Powder|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Health Certificate||Yes, Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||25KG/Drum, Inner Packing: Double PE BAGS, Outer Packing: Paper Drum
The advantages of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. GMP Production: We follow the GMP procedures during the production of our chondroitin sulfate.
2. Own Laboratory Testing: We have our own laboratory, which will conduct the testing of all items listed in the COA.
3. Third Party Laboratory Testing: We send our chondroitin sulfate to third party laboratory for testing to verify that our internal testing is validated.
4. Full Documents support: We are able to provide Full documentation support for our chondroiitn sulfate such as : NSF-GMP Certificate, HALAL Certificate, COA, MSDS, TDS, Nutritional Value, NONE-GMO statement, Residual Solvents Control, Allergen Statement.
5. Customized specification Avaliable: We are willing to do the customized specification of chondroitin sulfate for our customers. If you have special requirments on chondroiitn sulfate, such as the Particle size distribution, Purity.
Sample Policy about Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. We are able to provide 100 gram of chondroitin sulfate sodium sample free of charge for your testing or developing purposes.
2. We would appreciate if you could advise your international Courier number such as the DHL, FEDEX or TNT, so that We can send the sample Via your account.
3. If you don't have an international courier account, you can pay for the courier freight cost via Paypal.
Contact Person: Eric Lee