|Product Name:||Halal Verified Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium||Quality Standard:||Halal Standard|
|Purity Of Chondroitin:||≥90% By CPC Titration||Origin:||Bovine Trachea And Nasal Cartilage|
|Enzyme Used:||Plant Origin Enzyme||Certification:||Halal Certificate, GMP Certificate|
|Function:||Joint Support, Cartilage And Bone Health||Application:||Food Supplements In Tablet, Capsules, And Powder Form|
90% Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium,
Halal Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium,
90% sodium chondroitin sulfate
Halal Verified USP Standard Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium with 90% Purity for Joint and Bone Support Supplements
We Beyond Biopharmar produce and Supply Halal Verified chondroitin sulfate which conform to USP Standard. Halal Verified chondroitin sulfate is produced by a type of plant origin enzyme which is totally porcine DNA free. It is suitable for Muslin consumption.
Porcine free Chondroitin Sulfate sodium is difficult to produce because porcine pantreatin is a perfect enzyme for the enzymatic hydrolysis process during the production process of chondroitin. And in order to make the chondroitin sulfate free from any porcine DNA, we need to replace the porcine pantreatin with a type of plant origin enzyme. Our R&D people had successfully found a type of plant enzyme to produce our chondroitin sulfate.
Normal chondroitin sulfate is produced by animal origin porcine enzyme, which might be a problem for muslins consumption because it doesn't conform to halal standard. For this reason, we developed a specification of chondroitin sulfate which is produced by plant enzyme, it is totally porcine free chondroitin sulfate and conform to HALAL standard. There is no porcine DNA residual in the chondroitin sulfate. Porcine free DNA testing report would be attached to each shipment of chondroitin sulfate.
Due to the high cost of plant enzyme,as well as the low yield of chondroitin sulfate produced by plant enzyme, the price of Porcine free Chondroitin sulfate is much higher than normal quality of chondroitin sulfate.
Sample of porcine free chondroitin sulfate is available for your testing upon your request. We are now supplying this material to Muslin market such as Indonesia and Malaysia.
What are the differences between Plant Enzyme extracted chondroitin sulfate and the Normal Chondroitin sulfate produced by Porcine Pancreatin?
1. The Enzyme used in Production is different: Generally speaking, Plant origin enzyme is used to replace the traditional porcine pantreatin during the enzymatic hydrolysis process. The most important process in the production of chondroitin sulfate is the enzymatic hydrolysis process. The enzyme is the key ingredient used for the enzymatic hydrolysis process. The Plant enzyme extracted chondroitin sulfate is produced by a type of plant origin enzyme which is able to extract the chondroitin sulfate from bovine cartilages.
2. Porcine Animal DNA Residual: The plant enzyme extracted chondroitin sulfate has no porcine DNA residual at all, while the porcine pancreatin extracted chondroitin sulfate has porcine DNA residual.
3. Halal Status: The Plant enzyme extracted chondroitin sulfate is in its naturally halal status, while the porcine pancreatin extracted chondroitin sulfate is not.
4. Production Yield: The Production yield of porcine pancreatin extracted chondroitin sulfate is high, due to its animal enzyme character. The production yield of plant enzyme extracted chondroitin sulfate is low because the plant enzyme is not a corresponding enzyme for the animal tissues or cartilages.
5. The cost: The production cost of plant origin enzyme extracted chondroitin sulfate is high, because the plant enzyme is more expensive than porcine pantreatin. Also because the production yield of plant enzyme chondroitin is low.
Quick information sheet of Halal Verified chondroitin sulfate extracted from Plant Enzyme
|Product Name||Chondroitin Sulfate Soidum|
|Origin||Bovine Origin by Plant Enzyme|
|Quality Standard||USP40 Standard|
|Appearance||White to off white powder|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolysis process|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by CPC or HPLC|
|Loss on Drying||≤10%|
|Function||Joint health Support, Cartilage and Bone Health|
|Application||Dietary supplements in Tablet, Capsules, or Powder|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Health Certificate||Yes, Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||25KG/Drum, Inner Packing: Double PE BAGS, Outer Packing: Paper Drum
Why Choose the Chondroitin Sulfate bovine Sodium from Beyond Biopharma ?
1. Professional and Specilized: Our manufacturer have been engaged in the production and supply of chondoriitn sulfate for over 10 years. We Know everything about Chondroitin Sulfate
2. NSF-GMP Quality Control System: Our manufacturer facility had been verified by NSF-GMP Quality Control System, We follow the Good Manufacturing Practice to produce our chondroitin sulfate.
3. Joint Health Ingredients one site Supplier: We Beyond Biopharma focus on the joint health ingredients including: Chondroitin Sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, Collagen and Curcumin.We ship all these materials in one combined shipment for our customers to save their time and Money.
4. Formulation of joint health ingredients Premix: We are able to do customized formulation or premix of chondroitin sulfate with other ingredients such as gluocsamine, hyaluronic acid, collagen, Vitamins and Curcumin. We can develop the premix according to your formulation, or you can used our existed Formulation.
We will ship the premixed formulated powder in drums, and you can pack int into sachets or compress it into Tablets or fill it into capsules in your own factory.
4. Sales Team Support: We have dedicated professional sales team to handle your request of price, information, documentations and samples.
Specification Sheet of Chondroitin Sulfate Bovine Sodium:
|Appearance||Off-white crystalline powder||Visual|
|Identification||The sample confirm with the reference library||By NIR Spectrometer|
|The infrared absorption spectrum of the sample should exhibit maxima only at the same wavelengths as that of chondroitin sulfate sodium WS||By FTIR Spectrometer|
|Disaccharides composition: The ratio of the peak response to the△DI-4S to the △DI-6S is no less than 1.0||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Optical Rotation: Meet the requirements for optical rotation, specific rotation in specific tests||USP781S|
|Loss On Drying||< 12%||USP731|
|Ph (1%H2o Solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Specific Rotation||- 20°~ -30°||USP781S|
|Residue On Ingition (Dry Base)||20%-30%||USP281|
|Organic Volatile Residual||NMT0.5%||USP467|
|Clarity (5%H2o Solution)||<0.35@420nm||USP38|
|Limite of none specific disaccharides||＜10%||Enzymatic HPLC|
|Heavy Metals||≤10 PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP2021|
Customized according to your requirments
|Bulk Density||>0.55g/ml||In House|
Sample Policy about Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. We are able to provide 100 gram of chondroitin sulfate sodium sample free of charge for your testing or developing purposes.
2. We would appreciate if you could advise your international Courier number such as the DHL, FEDEX or TNT, so that We can send the sample Via your account.
3. If you don't have an international courier account, you can pay for the courier freight cost via Paypal.
The advantages of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. GMP Production: We follow the GMP procedures during the production of our chondroitin sulfate.
2. Own Laboratory Testing: We have our own laboratory, which will conduct the testing of all items listed in the COA.
3. Third Party Laboratory Testing: We send our chondroitin sulfate to third party laboratory for testing to verify that our internal testing is validated.
4. Full Documents support: We are able to provide Full documentation support for our chondroiitn sulfate such as : NSF-GMP Certificate, HALAL Certificate, COA, MSDS, TDS, Nutritional Value, NONE-GMO statement, Residual Solvents Control, Allergen Statement.
5. Customized specification Avaliable: We are willing to do the customized specification of chondroitin sulfate for our customers. If you have special requirments on chondroiitn sulfate, such as the Particle size distribution, Purity
Contact Person: Eric Lee