|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration, NSF-GMP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||25KGS|
|Packaging Details:||25KG/Drum, Inner Packing: Double PE Bags, Outer Packing: Paper Drum|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 Days|
|Product Name:||Shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium||Quality Standard:||EP Grade|
|Purity Of Chondroitin:||≥95% By CPC Titration||Halal Status:||Halal Certified|
|Appearance:||White Powder||GMP Status:||NSF-GMP Available|
|Function:||Joint Support, Cartilage And Bone Health||Application:||Food Supplements In Tablet, Capsules, And Powder Form|
EP Chondroitin Sulfate Shark Sodium,
Halal Chondroitin Sulfate Shark Sodium,
EP bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate
Halal Certified EP Grade Chondroitin Sulfate Shark Sodium With High Purity Of 95% For Bone Health
We Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of EP grade Shark chondroitin sulfate sodium with 95% Purity. Our shark chondroitin sulfate conform to EP8.0 standard, and is able to used in drugs or foods supplements intended for joint health.
We select good quality of shark cartilages from Guangdong province of China and produce them into Shark chondroitin sulfate. We export our shark chondroitin sulfate to Japan, Australia, USA, and other market.
We are a specilized manufacturer and supplier of joint health ingredients including chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, and collagen. We provide combined shipment of all joint health ingredients to our customers to save the time and money for them.
Our shark chondroitin sulfate is Halal Certified and is suitable for Muslin consumption.
|Product Name||Chondroitin Sulfate Soidum|
|Quality Standard||EP Standard|
|Appearance||White to off white powder|
|Production process||enzymatic hydrolysis process|
|Protein Content||≥ 95% by CPC Titration Method|
|Loss on Drying||≤10%|
|Function||Joint health Support, Cartilage and Bone Health|
|Application||Dietary supplements in Tablet, Capsules, or Powder|
|Halal Certificate||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Health Certificate||Yes, Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
|Packing||25KG/Drum, Inner Packing: Double PE BAGS, Outer Packing: Paper Drum
Why Choose Beyond Biopharma as a supplier of Chondroitin Sulfate ?
1. Professional and Specilized: Our manufacturer have been engaged in the production and supply of chondoriitn sulfate for over 10 years. We Know everything about Chondroitin Sulfate
2. NSF-GMP Quality Control System: Our manufacturer facility had been verified by NSF-GMP Quality Control System, We follow the Good Manufacturing Practice to produce our chondroitin sulfate.
3. Joint Health Ingredients one site Supplier: We Beyond Biopharma focus on the joint health ingredients including: Chondroitin Sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, Collagen and Curcumin.We ship all these materials in one combined shipment for our customers to save their time and Money.
4. Formulation of joint health ingredients Premix: We are able to do customized formulation or premix of chondroitin sulfate with other ingredients such as gluocsamine, hyaluronic acid, collagen, Vitamins and Curcumin. We can develop the premix according to your formulation, or you can used our existed Formulation.
We will ship the premixed formulated powder in drums, and you can pack int into sachets or compress it into Tablets or fill it into capsules in your own factory.
4. Sales Team Support: We have dedicated professional sales team to handle your request of price, information, documentations and samples.
What are the advantages of our Shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. GMP Production: We follow the GMP procedures during the production of our chondroitin sulfate.
2. Own Laboratory Testing: We have our own laboratory, which will conduct the testing of all items listed in the COA.
3. Third Party Laboratory Testing: We send our chondroitin sulfate to third party laboratory for testing to verify that our internal testing is validated.
4. Full Documents support: We are able to provide Full documentation support for our chondroiitn sulfate such as : NSF-GMP Certificate, HALAL Certificate, COA, MSDS, TDS, Nutritional Value, NONE-GMO statement, Residual Solvents Control, Allergen Statement.
5. Customized specification Avaliable: We are willing to do the customized specification of chondroitin sulfate for our customers. If you have special requirments on chondroiitn sulfate, such as the Particle size distribution, Purity
Specification Sheet of Shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
|Appearance||White or almost white, hygroscopic powder.|
|Solubility||Freely soluble in water, practically insoluble in acetone and in ethanol (96 per cent).|
|Intrinsic viscosity||0.01m3/kg to 0.15 m3/kg|
|Specific rotation||Between-12.0º and -19.0º(determined on solution S1. )|
|pH||Between 5.5 and 7.5 (determined on solution S1. )|
|Loss on drying||12.0% max.(determined on 1.000 g by drying in an oven at 100-105 °C for 4 h. )|
|Heavy metals||20ppm max.|
|Protein||3.0% max.(dried substance)|
|Content||95% to 105% (dried substance).|
|Any secondary band in the electropherogram obtained with the test solution is not more intense than the band in the electropherogram obtained with reference solution (b) (2 per cent).|
1. We are able to provide 100 gram of chondroitin sulfate sodium sample free of charge for your testing or developing purposes.
2. We would appreciate if you could advise your international Courier number such as the DHL, FEDEX or TNT, so that We can send the sample Via your account.
3. If you don't have an international courier account, you can pay for the courier freight cost via Paypal.
Function and Application of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
Function of Chondroitin sulfate sodium: Chondroitin sulfate sodium is the important component of our cartilages in joints, it makes our cartilages flexible and resistable of pressure.Taking chondroitin sulfate regularly helps maintain the good health of joints.
Application of chondroitin sulfate: Chondroitin sulfate is widely used in the production of dietary supplements intended for joint health in the form of tablets, Capsules and Powder.
For any further more questions, please send us an inquiry to us directly at any pages where the Inquiry Form is there.
Contact Person: Eric Lee