Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
|Purity Of Chondroitin:
|White To Off White Powder
|Loss On Drying:
|Joint Support, Cartilage And Bone Health
|Food Supplements In Tablet, Capsules, And Powder Form
90% chondroitin sulfate usp,
chondroitin sulfate bovine sodium
USP Standard Shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium Extracted From Shark Cartilage For Bone Health Supplements
Shark Chondroitin Sulfate sodium is extracted from selected shark cartilages, and it conform to USP standard. We Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of shark chondroitin sulfate sodium used to food supplements intended for joint cartilage support.
The shark cartilage contains high content of chondroitin sulfate and it is much better than the chondroitin sulfate which extracted from bovine cartilage or chicken cartilages.
Shark chondroitin sulfate is usally used in the join health supplements formulations, and mostly, in combination with other ingredients such as glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, MSM, and collagen.
|Chondroitin Sulfate Soidum
|White to off white powder
|enzymatic hydrolysis process
|≥ 90% by CPC Titration Method
|Loss on Drying
|Joint health Support, Cartilage and Bone Health
|Dietary supplements in Tablet, Capsules, or Powder
|Yes, Halal Verified
|Yes, Health certificate is available for custom clearance purpose
|24 months from production date
|25KG/Drum, Inner Packing: Double PE BAGS, Outer Packing: Paper Drum
What is the advantages of shark chondroitin sulfate compared with bovine or chicken chondroitin sulfate?
1. Raw Materia origin: Shark Chondroitin sulfate is extracted from selected shark cartilages, which are clean and more purified cartilages from ocean.
2. Composition of mucopolyssachrides: The composition of mucopolyssacharide of shark chondroitin sulfate is different from bovine chondroitin sulfate. The content of 6S chondroitin sulfate in shark chondroitin sulfate is higher than 4S chondroitin sulfate.
However, in bovine chondroitin sulfate, the 4S chondroitin sulfate is more than 6S chondroitin sulfate.
3. Free from BSE/TSE Risk: Shark chondroitin sulfate is considered as marine fish origin chondroitin, and it is free from BSE/TSE Risk.
4. More benefits rather than Joint health support: Shark chondroitin sulfate brings more benefits for human beings besides joint cartilage support. It is said that shark cartilage contains anti-cancer substance, and will lower the risk of cancer if taken regularly.
Why Choose Beyond Biopharma as a supplier of Chondroitin Sulfate ?
1. Professional and Specilized: Our manufacturer have been engaged in the production and supply of chondoriitn sulfate for over 10 years. We Know everything about Chondroitin Sulfate
2. NSF-GMP Quality Control System: Our manufacturer facility had been verified by NSF-GMP Quality Control System, We follow the Good Manufacturing Practice to produce our chondroitin sulfate.
3. Joint Health Ingredients one site Supplier: We Beyond Biopharma focus on the joint health ingredients including: Chondroitin Sulfate, glucosamine, hyaluronic acid, Collagen and Curcumin.We ship all these materials in one combined shipment for our customers to save their time and Money.
4. Formulation of joint health ingredients Premix: We are able to do customized formulation or premix of chondroitin sulfate with other ingredients such as gluocsamine, hyaluronic acid, collagen, Vitamins and Curcumin. We can develop the premix according to your formulation, or you can used our existed Formulation.
We will ship the premixed formulated powder in drums, and you can pack int into sachets or compress it into Tablets or fill it into capsules in your own factory.
4. Sales Team Support: We have dedicated professional sales team to handle your request of price, information, documentations and samples.
Specification Sheet of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
|Off-white crystalline powder
|The sample confirm with the reference library
|By NIR Spectrometer
|The infrared absorption spectrum of the sample should exhibit maxima only at the same wavelengths as that of chondroitin sulfate sodium WS
|By FTIR Spectrometer
|Disaccharides composition: The ratio of the peak response to the△DI-6S to the △DI-4S is no less than 1.0
|Optical Rotation: Meet the requirements for optical rotation, specific rotation in specific tests
|Loss On Drying
|Ph (1%H2o Solution)
|- 12°~ -190°
|Residue On Ingition (Dry Base)
|Organic Volatile Residual
|Clarity (5%H2o Solution)
|Limite of none specific disaccharides
|Total Plate Count
|Yeast & Mold
Customized according to your requirments
The advantages of our Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. GMP Production: We follow the GMP procedures during the production of our chondroitin sulfate.
2. Own Laboratory Testing: We have our own laboratory, which will conduct the testing of all items listed in the COA.
3. Third Party Laboratory Testing: We send our chondroitin sulfate to third party laboratory for testing to verify that our internal testing is validated.
4. Full Documents support: We are able to provide Full documentation support for our chondroiitn sulfate such as : NSF-GMP Certificate, HALAL Certificate, COA, MSDS, TDS, Nutritional Value, NONE-GMO statement, Residual Solvents Control, Allergen Statement.
5. Customized specification Avaliable: We are willing to do the customized specification of chondroitin sulfate for our customers. If you have special requirments on chondroiitn sulfate, such as the Particle size distribution, Purity.
Function and Application of shark Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium
Function of Chondroitin sulfate sodium: Chondroitin sulfate sodium is the important component of our cartilages in joints, it makes our cartilages flexible and resistable of pressure.Taking chondroitin sulfate regularly helps maintain the good health of joints.
Application of chondroitin sulfate: Chondroitin sulfate is widely used in the production of dietary supplements intended for joint health in the form of tablets, Capsules and Powder.
For any further more questions, please send us an inquiry to us directly at any pages where the Inquiry Form is there.
Sample Policy about Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium:
1. We are able to provide 100 gram of chondroitin sulfate sodium sample free of charge for your testing or developing purposes.
2. We would appreciate if you could advise your international Courier number such as the DHL, FEDEX or TNT, so that We can send the sample Via your account.
3. If you don't have an international courier account, you can pay for the courier freight cost via Paypal.
Contact Person: Eric Lee