|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10KGS|
|Packaging Details:||PE bags Sealed Inside, Fiber Drum Outside, 10KG/Drum|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on your PO Quantity|
|Supply Ability:||40MT/ Month|
|Product Name:||Type Ii Chicken Collagen||Production Process:||Hydrolysis Process|
|CAS Number:||9007-34-5||Bulk Density:||Around 0.35g/ml|
|Protein Content:||＞90%||Benefits:||Joint Support Supplements|
High Density Type ii Chicken Collagen For Joint Support Supplements 0.35g/Ml
Type ii Chicken Collagen Application
1. Cosmetic additives it's small molecular weight, absorbs easily. Contains a large number of hydrophilic groups, excellent moisture factors and balances the moisture of the skin, Helpful for get rid of color around eyes and acne, keep skin white and wet , relaxation and so on.
2. Collagen can be used as healthy foods; it can prevent cardiovascular disease;
3. Collagen can serve as a calcium food;
4. Collagen can be used as food additives;
5. Collagen can be widely used in frozen food, beverages, dairy products, candy, cakes and so on
Type ii Chicken Collagen benefits
1. Type ii chicken collagen is critial to the structure of cartilages in joints. Type ii collagen is found mostly abundant in cartilages, it helps to maintain the Integrity and normal function of cartilages. Due to the stable molecular structure of type ii collagen, the cartilages in joints is able to bear and buffer the pressure that our body endured. Type ii collagen makes our cartilages more capable of stretching which is critial for our joints.
2. Type ii collagen is important for bone health: 70%-80% of the organic matter in the bone is collagen. When bones are formed, it is first necessary to synthesize sufficient collagen fibers to form the skeleton of the bone. Collagen fiber has strong stretching ability and elasticity. If a long bone is compared to a cement column, collagen fiber is the steel frame of this column, and the lack of collagen is like the use of inferior steel in the building.
3. Chicken collagen and Muscle building: Collagen is not a major component of muscle tissue, but collagen is closely related to muscle growth. For adults who want to maintain their body shape, they need to add collagen to build strong muscles.
4. Chicken collagen improve the Skin elasticity and luster. 70% of the skin's ingredients are made up of collagen. The skin is like a large sleeve that wraps around the body. The surface area is quite large. When the human body moves, the collagen in the skin gives the skin the proper elasticity and firmness which Protects the human body.
The nutritional information of type ii chicken collagen
|Basic Nutrient||Total Quantity in 100g Chicken Collagen type II|
|Protein||382.4 K Cal|
|Total||382.4 K Cal|
|As is||88 g|
|On dry basis||95 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Type ii Chicken Collagen Detaisl
For more detailed specification of type ii chicken collagen, please kindly send the inquiry to get a typical COA.
Other related information you might want to know concerning the shipping or the sample issues:
Packing : Due to the bulk density is not high, our standard packing is 10KG collagen packed in a sealed Plastic bag, then the bag is put into a fiber drum with a plastic locker. We can also do 20KG/Drum with a larger Drum if you want.
Dimension : The dimension of one drum with 10KG is 38 x 38 x 40 cm, one pallent is able to contain 20 drums. The demension of 20KG drum is almost doubled.
Way of shipment : Both AIR AND SEA SHIPMENT IS AVAILABLE. We have safety transportation certificate of chicken collagen powder for both air shipment and sea shipment.
Sample policy : We can provide 50-100gram is available for testing purposes. We usually send the samples via DHL account, if you have a DHL account, please advise us your DHL account so that we can send out the sample via your account.
Customer Service : We have a dedicated sales team to deal with your price inquiry and sample request. You will get a response from our team no longer than 24 hours after sending an inquiry.
Contact Person: Eric Lee