Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Collagen Type 2 Powder||Origin:||Chicken Cartilage|
|Protein Content:||＞60%||Chondroitin Sulfate:||＞25%|
|Flowability:||Good Flowability||Application:||Beautify Skin|
chicken collagen powder,
chicken collagen peptides
Chicken Collagen Type 2 Powder / Beautify Skin Collagen Peptides Powder
What is collagen ?
Collagen is the main structural protein in the extracellular space in the various connective tissues in animal bodies. As the main component of connective tissue, it is the most abundant protein in mammals, making up from 25% to 35% of the whole-body protein content. Collagen consists of amino acids wound together to form triple-helices to form of elongated fibrils. It is mostly found in fibrous tissues such as tendons, ligaments and skin.
Collagen is a hard, insoluble and fibrous protein that makes up one-third of the protein in the human body.In the majority of collagens, the molecules are packed together to form very similar long thin fibrils.
Collagen is the primary structural protein found in the connective tissues in the body, including the skin, bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. But with aging,peoples own collagen is losing gradually, we need to reinforce and keep health according to absorption from man-made collagen.
Collagen can be extracted from Skin or Gristle of fresh Marine fish , Bovine, Porcine, and Chicken in the form of powder, so its very edible. Take different techniques, there are Hydrolyzed Collagen, Active Collagen, Collagen Peptide, Geltin and so on.
At present, we can supply bovine collagen, fish collagen, chicken collagen and pig collagen.
Collagen Type 2 Powder Function:
1. Plenty nutrition of chicken cartilage collagen can be the raw materials to cooperate the metabolism and compound of mucopolisaccoride and fibril unit.
2. Promote the cell of body’s grow and differentiation because of its negative mucopolisaccorides.
3. Prevent and cure osteoporosis.
4. Strengthen bone and beautify skin.
Quick Review Sheet of Collagen Type 2 Powder
|Material name||Chicken Collagen type ii from chicken cartilage Hydrolyzed Chicken collagen for joint care products|
|Origin of material||Chicken Cartilages|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||hydrolyzed process|
|Mucopolysaccharides||＞25%(as chondroitin sulfate)|
|Total protein content||60% (Kjeldahl method)|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Bulk density||＞0.5g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Good solubility into water|
|Application||To produce Joint care supplements|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: Sealed PE bags|
|Outer packing: 10kg/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet|
Specification of chicken collagen type II
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder||Visual|
|Total Protein Content||≥60%||<Kjeldahl method>|
|Mucopolysaccharide||≥25.0% (as chondroitin sulfate)||<CPC Titration>|
|Residual on Ignition||≤30%||<USP281>|
|Loss on drying||≤10.0%||<USP731>|
|Heavy Metal||＜ 20 PPM||<ICP-MS>|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||In-house Method|
|Bulk density||Report as it is||In-house method|
|Total Bacteria Count||＜1000cfu/g||<USP2021>|
|Yeast & Mold||＜100cfu/g||<USP2021>|
Collagen Type 2 Powder Details
How does hydrolyzed collagen type ii chicken collagen work for your joint health ?
1. Two function ingredients are included: Type ii collagen and Mucopolysaccharides (as chondroitin sulfate). Collagen and chondroitin sulfate are two key components of the cartilages in joints. They work together to help maintains the health structure as well as lubricate the joints.
2. Essentical Amino acids in Collagen. Collagen type ii is composed by most essntical types of amino acids, some of which is critical to joint health. For example, Hydroxyproline is only found in the collagen extracted from animal cartilages. The function of hydroxyproline is to work as a transportation vehicle to carry the calcium to bone cells in plasma. It will promote the generation of bone cells.
3. Added value by Mucopolysaccharides (chondroitin sulfate). Chondroitin sulfate is a type of sulfated Mucopolyssacharides which naturally existed in cartilages of animals. It helps reduce the inflammation in joints and slow the progression of osteoarthritis.
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee