Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Powder||Origin:||Marine Fish Skin|
|Particle Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh||Water Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water|
|Bulk Denstiy:||Around 0.3g/ml||Halal Verfied:||Yes, Halal Verified|
|Appearance:||White Good Looking Color||Application:||Joint And Skin Support|
marine collagen powder,
collagen peptides type 1 and 3
Marine Fish Origin Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder and Peptides with CAS Number 9007-34-5
Beyond Biopharma supply Hydrolyzed Collagen powder and peptides with CAS Number 9007-34-5. The marine fish collagen powder is produced from marine fish skins and sacles. It has white good looking color and good solubility into water. It is usually be produced into Supplements for Skin care and Bone care.
The advantages of our marine fish collagen powder?
1. Our marine fish collage powder is hydrolyzed into small molecular weight; The small molecular weight makes the powder with good solubility into water and is perfect for powder in sachets of solid drink products.
2. Marine collagen powder is extracted from deep marine fish scale or skin, it is free from BSE or TSE disease.
3. After granulation process, Marine collagen powder is with good white color and good flowability which is suitable for tablet compressing or capsules filling.
4. GMP Quality control: The collagen powder we supplied is produced in GMP facility according to GMP requirements. It is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
Detailed Specification Sheet of marine collagen powder
Below is the specification sheet of marine collagen powder, we have other documentations such as Technical Data Sheet, Typical COA, Nutrition value, Amino acid composition sheet.Please kindly send a email to request these documents.
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤5000 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
Study shows that Fish collagen peptides provides many benefits for the health of joint cartilages.
1. Anti-aging Solid Drinks Powder. Marine Collagen peptides contains glycine which is usually known as anti-aging amino acid. Glycine has a property of anti-oxidant which could resist the aging of human body.
2. Skin Health Benefits: Marine Collagen peptide is mainly consisted of collagen type 1, which is a key substance of health skin. Taking marine collagen is a long term supports the elasticity of skin.
3. Joint Health Support: Marine Collagen peptides also contains a type of amino acid called hydroxyproline. Hydroxyproline works as a transportation tool in the blood vessel to carry the calcium into bone cells to form the bone.
Knowledges about marine collagen powder ?
Collagen is one of the 28 types of collagen existing in human body. Collagen works as the structural protein that helps the body to maintain its structional function. Collagen mainly existed in the connective tissues, Skins, Ligaments, and joint cartilages. Among the different types of collagen, type 1 collagen is the most abundant and common one. Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen is type 1 collagen extracted from marine fishes.
The marine fish collagen is of white color, and due to the small molecular weight, it has very good solubility into even cold water. It can be diegested and absorbed by human body easily.
Hydrolyzed marine collagen powder has no good flowability. But the flowability can be improved by a granulation process. We Beyond Biopharma is able to provide the collagen in both powder form and granular form. After granulation process, the collagen granular can be flavored into different flavors or just flavorless. The flavorless powder is usually consumed with drinks, tea or coffee, while the flavored collagen powder can be consumed with cold water or hot water.
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906