|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Fish Collagen Granular||Origin:||Fish Scale / Skin|
|Production Process:||Granulation Without Adding Any Excipients||Flowability:||Better Than Powder Form|
|Bulk Density:||0.4g/ml, Higher Than Powder Form||Appearance:||White Free Flowing Granular|
|DC Grade:||Yes, Granular With Good Flowability||Application:||Solid Drinks Powder|
DC Grade Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder / Granulated Fish Collagen Granular
We Beyond Biopharma produce and supply DC grade hydrolyzed Collagen Powder from fish origin. It is produced by granulation process from the fish collagen powder. Granulated fish collagen is the granular obtained after the granulation process of the fish collage powder. The purpose of granulation is to improve the flowability and bulk density of the fish collagen so that it could be compressed into tablets and filled into capsules easily.
The fish collagen granular basically remains the same chemical properties as the fish collagen powder because no chemical reactions are happened during the granulation process as well as no excipients are added during the granulation process. Generally speaking, the granulation process only changes the physical properties of collagen powder such as particle size, flowability and bulk density.
We can supply unflavored fish collagen granular for direct tablet compressing purpose, for capsules filling purpose, or sachets filling purpose and for Canned Packing purpose. If you want us to do a formulation of the collagen powder, we can also provide such service. We have formulation team which can develop the formulation and production technique according to your formulation. We also have lot of existed formulations for your choice. For example, for collagen granular, we have orange flavored granular for your choice.
The collagen powder we use to produce the collagen granular is the hydrolyzed Marine Fish Collage powder which is the protein powder produced from the scale and skins of marine fishes. It is produced by the enzymatic hydrolysis process which will cut the protein into short chains of amino acids. The purity of the protein will be concentrated and other impurities will be removed during the production process. Fish Collagen granular has a great market in food and supplements industries. It could be produced into various forms of foods and dietary supplements.
Specification of Granuated Fish Collagen
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TEST METHOD|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual Check|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||Kjeldahl determination|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||Smell Check|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||USP731|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 Dalton||HPLC|
|SO2||≤40mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absent||China Food Industry Method|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella||Absence in 25 gram||USP/N.F|
|E.Coli||Absence in 10 gram||USP/N.F|
Beyond Biopharma’s experience in Collagen Industry:
1. Our factory had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. We are experienced and specialized in the collagen industry.
2. Our factory has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Big Capacity: Our factory passed the local government’s Environmental protection policy, and it has a big production capacity which will enable us to deliver the goods to you timely.
4. Various types of collagen are available at Beyond Biopharma. We can supply almost all types of collagen, from hydrolyzed collagen type 1, hydrolyzed collagen type 2, Undenatured collagen type 2 and etc.
5. Professional sales service support. We have knowledgeable team which will provide quick response to your inquiries such as request for quotation, sample delivery, Purchase order collaboration, logistics and regulatory support.
What are the applications of fish collagen granular?
1. Compressed into Tablet. Collagen protein granular is able to directly compressed into tablets solely or with other supplements ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM and etc. Collagen works together with those ingredients to provide joint support for those who want to improve their joint health.
2. Filled into capsules. The good flowability and higher density of collagen granular makes it easy to be filled into capsules. Capsules form is not so popular for the hydrolyzed collagen powder but it is popular for one the most premium collagen called Undenatured Collagen type 2 from chicken sternum.
3. Granular in Sachets as solid drinks. Collagen granular is commonly flavored into different flavors and then packed into small sachets with around 4 to 6 grams each sachet. This is a popular in countries with hot climate where people tend to consume the food by solid drinks.
4. Powder in Cans. You can also find collagen granular are packed into Cans. It could be either flavored or unflavored. When it is unflavored, you can put it into your favorite drinks such as tea, milk, yogurt, coffee or just water. It can also be flavored into generally accepted flavor such as orange or chocolate flavor.
5. Fermented Yogurt from protein. Collagen are sometimes produced into fermented yogurt products.
Summary Sheet of Fish Collagen Granular
|Material Name||Fish Collagen Granular|
|Origin of material||Marine Fish Scale/skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow granular, with good flowability|
|Flowability||Good flowability suitable to produce Solid Drinks in sachets, Canned Solid Drinks, Tablets, or Capsules.|
|Bulk Density||about 0.4g/ml|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Purity||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Joint support and Skin care Products|
|Quality Certificates||MUI Halal|
|EU Health Certificate||Available|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||10kg/drum, 27drums/pallet, 800 drums per 20 feet container|
Contact Person: Eric Lee