|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10KGS|
|Packaging Details:||PE bags Sealed Inside, Fiber Drum Outside, 10KG/Drum|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on your PO Quantity|
|Supply Ability:||40MT/ Month|
|Product Name:||Chicken Collagen Type 2||Type Of Collagen:||Type Ii Collagen From Chicken Cartilage|
|Production Process:||Hydrolysis Process||CAS Number:||9007-34-5|
|Molecular Weight:||Around 1500 Dalton||Bulk Density:||Around 0.35g/ml|
|Protein Content:||＞90%||Benefits:||For Joint Support Supplements|
type ii collagen peptides,
chicken collagen powder
Chicken Cartilage Origin Type ii Collagen Powder with 25% Mucopolysaccharides and 60% Protein
Our company supplies chicken type ii collagen powder with 25% chondroitin sulfate and 60% protein content. Our type ii chicken collagen not only contains collagen but also contains chondroitin sulfate, which makes it perfect to be applied in the joint care supplements products.
What is chicken cartilage origin type ii collagen powder with 25% MPS (as chondroitin sulfate) and 60% protein?
1. It belongs to Type ii collagen: It is type ii Collagen extracted from chicken cartilages. Type 1 and type 2 collagen are the most abundant types of collagen in human and animal body. Type 1 collagen mainly existed in the skin while type ii collagen mainly existed in animal cartilages. We use the chicken cartilages to produce our chicken collagen.
2. The protein content is 90%: more than 90% by Kjeldahl method. A very popular international method of determination of protein content in the collagen is called Kjeldahl method. The theoretical basis of the Kjeldahl method is that the nitrogen content of the protein usually accounts for about 16% of its total mass. Based on this theory, we can first determine the nitrogen content in our collagen, then we are able to calculate the total protein content in our chicken collagen by the formula:Protein content in chicken collagen = Nitrogen content X 6.25 . 6.25 is a fixed modulus obtained from the Theory that nitrogen in the protein usually accounts for 16% of its total mass.
3. Amino acid compoition: The amino acid component of chicken collagen is different from other proteins obtained from plants such as pea protein or rice protein. Chicken collagen contains one unique amino acid which only existed in animal proteins rather than plant protein. That unique amino acid is called Hydroxyproline. It is very important for the health of our hair, joints, and blood.
4. Physical property like Bulk density and flowability: The bulk density of our hydrolyzed chicken collagen is around 0.35g/ml. Usually the collagen needs to by granulated before it is produced into Tablets or Capsules.
5. Application: Type ii Chicken collagen is usually applied in joint care products in various forms such as tablets, capsules or Solid Drink powder, Protein bar ect.
The nutritional information of type ii chicken collagen
|Basic Nutrient||Total Quantity in 100g Chicken Collagen type II|
|Protein||382.4 K Cal|
|Total||382.4 K Cal|
|As is||88 g|
|On dry basis||95 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
For more detailed specification of type ii chicken collagen, please kindly send the inquiry to get a typical COA.
What are the advantages of Beyond Biopharma as a manufacturer and supplier of type ii chicken collagen?
1. Specialized in the production of Collagen products for a long time, we are professional and specilized in the collagen industry.
2. Good Quality Management System: We have the GMP Workshop and the Well established QC Laboratory.
3. Big production capacity with Environmental protection facility approved by Local Government. We can supply chicken collagen type ii stably and continuously.
4. We suppied to customers all around the world and have good reputation among our customers.
5. We have sales team with good knowledge of collagen which can response to your inquires quickly and accurately.
Other related information you might want to know concerning the shipping or the sample issues:
Packing : Due to the bulk density is not high, our standard packing is 10KG collagen packed in a sealed Plastic bag, then the bag is put into a fiber drum with a plastic locker. We can also do 20KG/Drum with a larger Drum if you want.
Dimension : The dimension of one drum with 10KG is 38 x 38 x 40 cm, one pallent is able to contain 20 drums. The demension of 20KG drum is almost doubled.
Way of shipment : Both AIR AND SEA SHIPMENT IS AVAILABLE. We have safety transportation certificate of chicken collagen powder for both air shipment and sea shipment.
Sample policy : We can provide 50-100gram is available for testing purposes. We usually send the samples via DHL account, if you have a DHL account, please advise us your DHL account so that we can send out the sample via your account.
Customer Service : We have a dedicated sales team to deal with your price inquiry and sample request. You will get a response from our team no longer than 24 hours after sending an inquiry.
What are the benefits that type ii chicken collagen can bring to our health ?
1. Type ii chicken collagen is critial to the structure of cartilages in joints. Type ii collagen is found mostly abundant in cartilages, it helps to maintain the Integrity and normal function of cartilages. Due to the stable molecular structure of type ii collagen, the cartilages in joints is able to bear and buffer the pressure that our body endured. Type ii collagen makes our cartilages more capable of stretching which is critial for our joints.
2. Type ii collagen is important for bone health: 70%-80% of the organic matter in the bone is collagen. When bones are formed, it is first necessary to synthesize sufficient collagen fibers to form the skeleton of the bone. Collagen fiber has strong stretching ability and elasticity. If a long bone is compared to a cement column, collagen fiber is the steel frame of this column, and the lack of collagen is like the use of inferior steel in the building.
3. Chicken collagen and Muscle building: Collagen is not a major component of muscle tissue, but collagen is closely related to muscle growth. For adults who want to maintain their body shape, they need to add collagen to build strong muscles.
4. Chicken collagen improve the Skin elasticity and luster. 70% of the skin's ingredients are made up of collagen. The skin is like a large sleeve that wraps around the body. The surface area is quite large. When the human body moves, the collagen in the skin gives the skin the proper elasticity and firmness which Protects the human body.
Contact Person: Eric Lee