Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Bovine Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
|Grass-Fed Bovine Hides
|Types Of Collagen:
|Type 1 And Type 3
|＞90% By Kjeldahl Method
|Less Than 1500 Dalton
|Bone Care, Joint Support, Sports Nutrition
marine collagen powder,
halal collagen powder
Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Powder containing type 1 and type 3 collagen
Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of Grass-fed Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen powder that contains type 1 and type 3 collagen.Hydrolyzed bovine collagen powder is the collagen powder containing type 1 and type 3 collagen, and It is extracted from bovine skins or hides. The powder is of white to off white color, and contain around 90% purity collagen. The Bulk density of our bovine collagen powder is not high, it is around 0.3g /ml. Usually we do a granulation process to improve the bulk density.
Quick review sheet of hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Powder extracted from the grass fed bovine hides.
|Bovine collagen peptides
|Origin of collagen
|Grass feed cattle hides (Skins)
|Types of collagen
|Type 1 and type 3
|Color and appearance
|White to slight yellow powder
|≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method
|Good flowability for tablet compressing or capsules filling
|Perfect solubility into water
|Skin and Joint health Products
|Inner Packing PE Bags, Outer Packing Fiber Drums, 10KG / Drum
| 25 MT/month
The comparative advantages of our bovine collagen Powder
1. Raw materials guaranteed. The cattle used to produce bovine collagen is raised in the area where no TSE/BSE disease happened.
2. Product facility guaranteed. The production facility used to produce bovine collagen doesn’t process any other BSE/TSE materials.
3. Good solubility: The hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides has a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton, which makes it has a good solubility into water.
4. Good flowability: Our bovine collagen peptides has a good flowability. It can be easily used to produce tablets or capsules.
What is the production process of Hydrolyzed bovine Collagen powder?
The manufacturing process of bovine collagen powder is no so complicated. The first step is to select and wash the raw materials bovine hides. Then the bovine hides are boiled in the extraction tanks. During the boiling process, enzyme will be added into the tank to conduct the enzymolysis process in which the long chains of amino acids will be cut into short ones. Then several filtration processes are done to remove the impurities and to concentrate the purity of protein. After purification process, the solution of collagen is spray dried into small particles of collagen powder. Then the powder is packed into PE bags and Drums. After QC release the material, the material will be put into warehouse waiting for shipment.Bovine Hydrolyzed collagen powder will be valid for 24 months from the production date if packed in its original sealed packing.
Specification sheet of hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
If you want a typical COA of our hydrolyzed bovine collagen, please kindly send a inquiry, we will send back COA via email to you.
|White to yellowish powder
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free
from foreign smell
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)
|China Food Industry Method
|Residual hydrogen perxide
|China Food Industry Method
|China Food Industry Method
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)
|Total Plate Count
|Yeast and Mould
|Negative in 25gram
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
(with reference testing method of USP)
Why Bovine Collagen peptides is good for your joint health ?
1. Bovine Collagen peptides contains both type 1 and type 3 collagen which plays an important role in the growth of cartilages and bones. Human body can generate collagen by itself, but human body needs some types of amino acids to work such as glycine and proline. Bovine collagen peptides is a perfect source of glycine and proline.
2. Proline is also known as a transportation tool to transport calcium from blood to bone cells. Taking collagen will promote the growth of bone cells and improve the bone density.
Study shows that bovine collagen can helps reduce the symptoms of osteoarthritis by promoting the generation of cartilages in joints.
3. There are some studies which suggested that autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis might be treated by taking a foreign antigen. Taking Bovine Collagen type II in a long term, the human body will regard the type II collagen as a antigen, which could reduce your immune system’s reaction and improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
What is the hydrolyzed bovine collagen powder ?
Hydrolyzed bovine collagen powder is the collagen powder containing type 1 and type 3 collagen, and It is extracted from bovine skins or hides. The powder is of white to off white color, and contain around 90% purity collagen. The Bulk density of our bovine collagen powder is not high, it is around 0.3g /ml. Usually we do a granulation process to improve the bulk density. But the solubility of our hydrolyzed collagen powder is good because it is with a low molecular weight of around 1500 Dalton. The low molecular weight of bovine collagen is important to improve the bioavailability. It is the low molecular weight that enable quick and easy digestion as well as absorption by human body. The hydrolyzed bovine collagen powder produced by Beyond Biopharma is of premium quality because:
1. BSE/TSE FREE . China is a BSE/ TSE Country, the pasture where the cattle are raised are totally from BSE / TSE or any other diseases of cattle. Moreover, our factory faclity which used to produce bovine collagen doesn't process any other BSE / TSE materials.
2. Nutritional Vaule : Our bovine collagen peptides contains both collagen type 1 and type 3. To be more specific, it contains most types of amino acids needed by human body.
It will provide good nutriton and support to muscles, Skins, ligaments, and joint cartilages.
3. High quality raw Material. The cattles from which the skins and hides are obtained are raised in the grass-fed pasture without any diseases especially BSE / TSE.
4. None GMO. Since the raw materials used to produce our bovine collagen is None-GMO, thus our bovine collagen is considered to be None-GMO.
5. Low molecular weight: During the hydrolyzation process, the big and long chain of amino acids is cut into small pieces with molecular weight of around 1500 Dalton.This will gurantee that the collagen peptides will be digested by human body quickly.
The advantage of our manufacturer:
1. Our manufacturer of hydrolyzed collagen powder had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of collagen in china.
2. It has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Our manufacture has the big production capacity and we stock reasonable amount of inventory which can ensure the prompt delivery.
4. We supplied collagen to customers all over the world, and gained good reputation
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906