|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Powder||Origin:||Chicken Cartilages|
|CAS NO.:||9007-34-5||Solubility:||Easily Dissolve Into Water|
|Apperance:||White To Yellowish Powder Or Granluar||Application:||Joint Support Supplements|
|Function:||Joint Health||Type Of Collagen:||Type II|
Chicken Origin Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder with 90% Protein to produce Anti- Osteoporosis Supplements
We are a manufacturer of Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Powder with 90% protein content. Hydrolyzed Chicken collagen powder is extracted from chicken cartilages which contains abundant collagen type 1. It is produced by enzymatic hydrolysis process which cut the long chains of amino acids in the protein into short amino acids chains. Chicken collagen powder is white to slightly yellowish powder with protein content more than 90% by Kjeldahl method. The moisture content in the chicken collagen powder is around 8%. Chicken collagen powder is able to absorb moisture from the air easily, thus the sealed packing is necessary to protect it.
The solubility of hydrolyzed chicken collagen into water is good because it is consisted by several short chains of amino acids which can dissolve into the water quickly. The flowability of chicken collagen powder is not so good because the particles are so small due to the spray drying process. But the flowability can be improved by granulation process. We beyond Biopharma is able to provide granulation service. We can supply granulated chicken collagen with good flowability for tablet compressing, solid drinks in sachets or Cans, or for capsules filling.
Hydrolyzed Chicken collagen is a common ingredient used in the production of foods or dietary supplements. It helps us maintain healthy skin and joints.
The manufacturing process of Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen?
The extraction of Chicken collagen is not complicated. The first step is to select and wash the chicken cartilages. Then the cartilages are boiled in extraction tank. During the boiling process, enzyme will be added into the tank to conduct the enzymolysis process in which the long chains of amino acids will be cut into short ones. Then several filtration processes are done to remove the impurities and to concentrate the purity of protein. After purification process, the solution of collagen is spray dried into small particles of collagen powder. Then the powder is packed into PE bags and Drums. After QC release the material, the material will be put into warehouse waiting for shipment.
Chicken collagen powder is valid for 24 months from the production date if packed in its original sealed packing.
Specification of Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen powder?
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|White to yellowish powder||Pass|
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and free
from foreign smell
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for hydrolyzed collagen powder
(with reference testing method of USP)
What are the benefits of the hydrolyzed chicken collagen powder?
1 Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen is an ingredient which helps maintain the health of your skin. Collagen type 1 is most commonly found in the skins. It is the strong stretching ability of collagen that makes our skin flexible. Collagen also helps moisturize our skin.
2. Chicken collagen also helps maintain the integrity and health of our joints. Collagen is an important component of connective tissues and ligaments of our joints. Abundant collagen is important for our joints to function well. Collagen also promotes the recovery of damaged cartilages.
3. Muscle Building and recovery. Study shows that the amount of collagen in muscles will decrease when you are doing sports. But it will increase for a certain period of time after you working out. So, it is necessary to take additional collagen after you working out to helps promote the recovery and building of muscles.
The advantage of our manufacturer:
1. Our manufacturer of our hydrolyzed chicken collagen powder had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of collagen in china.
2. Our production facility has the GMP workshop and the well-established QC laboratory.
3. Our manufacture has the big production capacity and we stock reasonable amount of inventory which can ensure the prompt delivery. We passed the environmental protection requirements by the local government.
4. We supplied collagen to customers all over the world, and gained good reputation
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee