|Product Name:||Chitosan 90% High Density||Origin:||Shells Of Crab|
|Deacetylation Degree:||＞90%||Quality Standard:||USP38|
|CAS NO.:||9012-76-4||Apperance:||White Powder|
high density chitosan,
water soluble chitosan
High Density Chitosan for Weight Loss Supplement , 90% Deacetylation Degree Chitosan
Quick details of high density chitosan:
|Material name||High Density Chitosan for Weight Loss Supplement, 90% Deacetylation Degree Chitosan|
|Origin of material||Shell of crab|
|Color and Apperance||Off powder|
|Moisture content||≤10% (105°for 2hours)|
|Bulk density||＞06g/ml as bulk density|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water or alkali solution, soluble in inorganic acid like diluted hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, and most organic acid|
|Application||Weight Loss Supplement|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||Inner packing: 25KGS / PE bags|
|Outer packing: 25KG/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet|
Chitosan is a liner polysaccharide produced by extraction from shells of crab. It is off powder with a low bulk density. However, in order to make chitosan better for application in food supplements, we improve the bulk density to be around 0.6g/ml.
Chitosan is insoluble in water or alkali solution. But it is soluble in inorganic acid like diluted hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, and most organic acid.
The purity of chitosan is calculated on the deacetylation degree. The deacetylation degree is from 70% to 95% depending on the different application of chitosan.
Chitosan is widely used in many industries such as the Food, Food supplements, Medicine, Cosmetic, Sewage treatment, textile, leather and etc.
In this page, we mainly talk about the application of chitosan in Food Supplements industry for weight loss purpose.
Specification of 90% deacetylation degree Chitosan
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMITE||TESTING METHOD|
|Appearance||off white powder||Visual|
|Identification||Adding CuC4H4O6 TS and heating a brick-red or deep brown precipitate is formed|
|Deacetylation Degree||＞ 90%||USP38|
|Loss on drying||Less than10%||USP 731|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||6.0-7.8||USP791|
|Acid Insoluble substance||＜1.0%||In-house Method|
|Bulk density||＞0.6g/ml||In-house Method|
|Transparency (0.1% solution)||≥98.5%||In-house Method|
|Total viable aerobic count||<1000CFU/g||USP2021|
|Yeast & Mold||<100CFU/g||USP2021|
|Salmonella||Negative in 10g||USP2022|
|E.Coli||Negative in 1g||USP2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Negative in 1 g||USP2022|
|Particle size||100% through 100 mesh||In-house Method|
How does Chitosan work for weight control or weight loss?
Chitosan has many benefits and functions in various industries. It is used in Food, Food supplements, Drugs, Cosmetic and other products. We will mainly discuss the benefits of weight control in this page.
1. Generally speaking, Chitosan taken by human will dissolve in the stomach acid and bind and block the fat to prevent the fact being absorbed by human body.
2. Chitosan is a type of viscous fibers which is considered to be able to interfere with the dietary fat metabolism. It works by reducing the absorption of dietary cholesterol and complexing with bile acids in which way it will lower serum cholesterol. Unlike other viscous fibers, chitosan becomes positively charged in stomach acid. This positive charge is critical for the higher fat binding capacity of chitosan compared with other viscous fibers.
Finished dosage form of Chitosan for weight loss or weight control
Weight control benefit is popular application of Chitosan. Chitosan is a type of dietary fibers which shows in none-clinical study to bind the fat in the digestive process, which helps to control the weight of human body.
1. The popular finished dosage of Chitosan intended for weight loss is capsules form. Usually one capsule contains 500 mg chitosan, and usually one bottle contains 240 capsules
2. Another popular finished dosage form of chitosan is tablet. Usually one tablet contains 500-750 mg chitosan.
The advantage of our Chitosan
1. Pure source of Material. Our chitosan is produced from the shells of unpolluted deep-sea Alaska crab. The pure raw materials make the quality of our chitosan superior.
2. GMP Production: Our Chitosan is produced in the GMP facility with GMP quality management system.
3. Well established QC laboratory testing: Our chitosan is tested in well-established laboratory before we release the material to you.
1. Free amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or several kilograms you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee