Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Wild Caught Marine Collagen Peptides||Origin:||Fish|
|Molecular Weight:||Less Than 1500 Dalton||Solubility:||Cold Water Soluble|
|Bioavailability:||High Bioavailability||Halal Certificate:||Yes|
|EU Health Certificate:||Yes||Type:||Fish Derived Collagen Powder|
marine fish collagen powder,
fish skin collagen
Wild Caught Marine Collagen Peptides , Fish Derived Collagen Powder
We Beyond Biopharma Collagen peptides are beauty health foods, and collagen peptides are usually produced by enzymatic hydrolysis. Enzymolysis technology does not destroy its natural chemical structure due to the action of strong acids and alkalis.
Wild Caught Marine Collagen Peptides details
|Product Name||Wild Caught Marine Collagen Peptides|
|Origin||Fish scale and skin|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Content||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Solubility||cold water soluble|
|Molecular weight||less than 1500 Dalton|
|Flowability||granulation process is needed to improve the flowability|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Application||Skin care products, joint care products, snacks, sports nutrition products, energy bars|
|Shelf Life||24 months from production date|
How fish origin hydrolyzed collagen peptides is issued in our daily life?
Fish hydrolyzed collage peptides is a functional and nutritional ingredient we can source from fishes. It is commonly used in our daily life in different industries.
1. Food ingredient: Fish collagen is an excellent source of protein, and supply numerous essential amino acids to human body. It is widely used in food products such as snacks and energy bars.
2. Sports nutrition products. Fish collagen accounts for 30% of the total proteins in human body. Taking collagen can promote the growth of your muscles after your working out in gyms.
Specification of Wild Caught Marine Collagen Peptides
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||( Visual Check)|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||( Kjeldahl determination)|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||( Smell Check)|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||( USP731)|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||(USP791)|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 dalton||(HPLC)|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP 2021|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g( USP/N.F)||USP 2021|
|Salmonella||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|E.Coli||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
|Staphylococcus Aureus||Absence( USP/N.F)||USP 2022|
What is Hydrolyzed Fish collagen peptides?
Hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides refer to the collagen proteins that is hydrolyzed into small molecular weight of amino acids, usually with a molecular weight of less than 1500 Dalton. The only difference between collagen and collagen peptides is the molecular weight. Collagen is with a big molecular weight, and it can be broken into small chain of amino acids which is called collagen peptides. Due to its small molecular weight, it can dissolve into water quickly. Collagen peptides with low molecular weight has its own advantages compared with collagen with higher molecular weight.
1. Easy and quick digestion by human body. In the Collagen peptides, the helix structure of collagen has already been broken into small chains of amino acids which can be quickly absorbed by human body. The low molecular weight is also able to increase the bioavailability of the collagen by human body. Bioavailability is critical because the it determine the amount of nutritional value absorb and digested by human body. Study shows that fish origin collagen peptides has a higher bioavailability than other origins collagen such as bovine, porcine or chicken.
2. Good solubility into water or Drinks. Due to the small molecular weight, collagen peptides is able to dissolve into water or other drinks quickly. The good solubility of collagen peptide makes it popular in solid drinks products and powder form products intended to be blended with coffee, tea and other drinks.
3. It is suggested that collagen peptides works as a messenger to the cells and promote the regeneration of the new collagen fibers. In this way collagen supports the structure of our tissues.
Our usual packing is 10KG bovine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. Then 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
We are able to ship the goods both by air and by sea. We have the safety transporation certificate for both ways of shipment.
A free sample of around 100 grams could be provided for your testing purposes. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We will send the samples via DHL. If you have a DHL account, you are very welcome to provide us with your DHL account.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee