|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Granule||Halal Certified:||Yes Available|
|Solubility:||Dissolve Into Water Easily||Odor And Taste:||Neutral Odor And Taste|
|Application:||Skin / Bone Health||Sample:||100 Gram Free|
fish skin collagen,
fish collagen protein powder
Alaska Cod Skin Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Granule For Skin / Bone Health
Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Granule Introduction
Made from wild-caught non-GMO Alaskan Cod, Further Food Premium Marine Collagen may help support your bones, joints, skin, hair, and nails, naturally from the inside out.* Marine Collagen is the most bioavailable of all collagen types. Our Marine Collagen Peptides can be added to your favorite beverages or meals. Just scoop, mix, and go further!
Quick Information about Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Granule
|Origin of material||Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Granule|
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder|
|Production process||Hydrolyzed extraction|
|Protein Purity||≥ 90% by Kjeldahl method|
|Moisture content||≤8% (105°for 4 hours)|
|Molecular weight||＜1500 Dalton|
|Application||Joint support and Skin care Products|
|Quality Certificates||MUI Halal|
|EU Health Certificate||Available|
|Shelf Life||2 years from production date|
|Packing||10kg/drum, 27drums/pallet, 800 drums per 20 feet container|
Beyond Biopharma’s experience in Collagen Industry:
1. Our factory had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. We are experienced and specialized in the collagen industry.
2. Our factory has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Big Capacity: Our factory passed the local government’s Environmental protection policy, and it has a big production capacity which will enable us to deliver the goods to you timely.
4. Various types of collagen are available at Beyond Biopharma. We can supply almost all types of collagen, from hydrolyzed collagen type 1, hydrolyzed collagen type 2, Undenatured collagen type 2 and etc.
Why choose fish hydrolyzed collagen powder produced by Beyond Biopharma ?
1.Good quality of raw materials. We select the best marine fish scales and skins to produce our collagen powder. The heavy metals and other impurities are well controlled.
2. Good solubility, Good flowability: Our fish collagen powder has a good solubility even into cold water. It will dissolve into water quickly. The flowability of our fish collagen is also good, and it can be improved even better by granulation process.
3. White Color, less Smell odor. Our fish collagen powder is of great looking white color, with almost no odor.
4. GMP Quality Management System. We produce fish collagen powder in GMP workshop and the collage is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
Specification of Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Granule
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TEST METHOD|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual Check|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||Kjeldahl determination|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||Smell Check|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||USP731|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 Dalton||HPLC|
|SO2||≤40mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absent||China Food Industry Method|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella||Absence in 25 gram||USP/N.F|
|E.Coli||Absence in 10 gram||USP/N.F|
About the packing:
Our Packing is 10KG marine collagen powder put into a PE bag, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 800 drums that is 8000KG if palleted and 10000KGS if not palleted.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours.
Contact Person: Eric Lee