|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||20KG/Bag , 8MT / 20' Container, 16MT / 40' Container|
|Delivery Time:||Depend on your PO Quantity|
|Product Name:||Marine Fish Collagen Powder||Origin:||Tilapia Fish Scale / Skin|
|Solubility:||Good Solubility Into Water||Application:||Solid Drinks Powder Or Capsules|
fish skin collagen,
fish collagen protein powder
White Marine Fish Collagen Powder , Collagen Proteins Of Double Fish
Marine Fish Collagen Powder Application
1. Skin care
The hydrophilic natural moisturizing factor contained in collagen has moisturizing, nourishing the skin, brightening the skin, improving elasticity, preventing wrinkles, repairing cells and promoting sleep. It can keep the skin moist. It is tender and tender, emitting healthy radiance and delaying aging. It is a high-quality raw material for moisturizers, facial cleansers, facial masks, shampoo and hair care products, and shower gels.
2. Medical Bioengineering
1) Collagen has good biocompatibility and biodegradability, can be degraded and absorbed, and has good adhesion. Therefore, it has a unique skin repair function, which can be used to make skin graft materials after modification.
2) Collagen is also widely used in clinical medicine for cosmetic orthopedics, treatment of periodontal diseases, hard tissue repair, nerve repair and regeneration, periodontal nerve repair wrapping materials, artificial organs, pacemakers, and human internal organs. Add things and so on.
3. Health care products
Collagen has the health effects of delaying the body's aging, strengthening the bones, strengthening the body, reducing weight and reducing blood pressure, and so on. Therefore, it is favored in medicine and health care products.
4. In food
1) The addition of collagen to meat products can improve connective tissue, increase protein content, taste good and be nutritious. The enzymatic hydrolysate of collagen can also be used as a modifier for frozen foods, as a thickener, and has a low melting point, is easily melted, and has the characteristics of being imported. Therefore, collagen is widely used in foods such as jelly, cheese, ham, canned food, and bread.
2) Collagen can also be used as a food adhesive synthetic fiber membrane and as a food protective layer, which has antioxidant properties and keeps the color of the meat food bright. Used as wrapping paper for meat, fish, etc.
What are the differences between Collagen Powder and Collagen Granular ?
The chemical properties of fish collagen powder do not change during the granulation process because no chemical reactions happened during the granulation process. Moreover, we don't add any excipients during the granulation process, thus the components of fish collagen remians the same. In one word, the granulation process only changes the physical properties of collagen powder such as particle size, flowability and bulk density.
We Beyond Biopharma Co.,ltd. is able to supply unflavored fish collagen granular to be produced into tablet or capsules or sachets or Powder in Cans. We can also produce and supply flavored and formulated collagen granular. We have R&D team which can develop the formulation for your products. We also have ready existed formulations for your choice. For example, for collagen granular, we have orange flavored granular for your choice.
Specification of Marine Fish Collagen Powder
|ITEMS||CONTROL LIMIT||TEST METHOD|
|Appearance||White to off-white powder||Visual Check|
|Protein||≥ 90.0%||Kjeldahl determination|
|Odor||Characteristic odor||Smell Check|
|Loss on drying||≤8.0%||USP731|
|PH (1%H2O solution)||4.0-7.0||USP791|
|Molecular Weight||≤1500 Dalton||HPLC|
|SO2||≤40mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absent||China Food Industry Method|
|Total Bacteria Count||≤1000cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||USP/N.F|
|Salmonella||Absence in 25 gram||USP/N.F|
|E.Coli||Absence in 10 gram||USP/N.F|
What are the applications of fish collagen granular?
1. Compressed into Tablet. Collagen protein granular is able to directly compressed into tablets solely or with other supplements ingredients such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, MSM and etc. Collagen works together with those ingredients to provide joint support for those who want to improve their joint health.
2. Filled into capsules. The good flowability and higher density of collagen granular makes it easy to be filled into capsules. Capsules form is not so popular for the hydrolyzed collagen powder but it is popular for one the most premium collagen called Undenatured Collagen type 2 from chicken sternum.
3. Granular in Sachets as solid drinks. Collagen granular is commonly flavored into different flavors and then packed into small sachets with around 4 to 6 grams each sachet. This is a popular in countries with hot climate where people tend to consume the food by solid drinks.
4. Powder in Cans. You can also find collagen granular are packed into Cans. It could be either flavored or unflavored. When it is unflavored, you can put it into your favorite drinks such as tea, milk, yogurt, coffee or just water. It can also be flavored into generally accepted flavor such as orange or chocolate flavor.
5. Fermented Yogurt from protein. Collagen are sometimes produced into fermented yogurt products.
1. Certificate of Analysis (COA), Specification Sheet, MSDS(Material Safety Data Sheet), TDS (Technical Data Sheet) are avilable for your inforamtion.
2. Amino acid composition and Nutritional information is available.
3. Health Certificate is available for certain countries for custom clearance purposes.
4. ISO 9001 Certificates
5. US FDA Registration Certificates
A free sample of around 100 grams could be provided for your testing purposes. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation. We will send the samples via DHL. If you have a DHL account, you are very welcome to provide us with your DHL account.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Contact Person: Eric Lee