Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bovine Type Ii Collagen Powder||Raw Material:||100% Pure Bovine Cartilage|
|CAS No.:||9007-34-5||Purity:||90% Protein|
|Feature:||100% Soluble In Water||Halal:||Suitable For Muslim Consumption|
|Production Porcess:||Enzymatic Hydrolysis||Benefits:||Joint Support, Muscle And Skin Support|
collagen type 2 powder,
hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides
Raw Material Bovine Type ii Collagen Powder 100% Soluble In Water
Beyond Biopharma Bovine Type ii Collagen Powder Introduction
The most commonly known types of collagen are type i collagen from fish and type ii collagen from bovine and chicken. Our Type ii bovine collagen is very different from type i collagen from fish.
1. The raw materials are different : Type i fish collagen is from fish scales or skin, which Our Type ii bovine collagen is from bovine cartilages. This is why type ii collagen is also known as bone collagen.
2. Composition of amino acids are different. Bovine type ii collagen contains more content of hydroxyproline than fish type i collagen. Hydroxyproline is critial for the health of bone.
3. Nutritional values are different: Generally speaking, due to the different compoistion of amino acids, the nutritional values of type i collagen from fish and type ii collagen from bovine are different.
Bovine Type ii Collagen Powder specification
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
Smell and impurity
|White to yellowish powder||Pass|
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell
and free from foreign smell
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for bovine collagen type ii
(with reference testing method of USP)
The advantage of Beyond Biopharma as a manufacturer of type ii collagen
1. Our production facility of type ii bovine collagen powder had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of collagen in china.
2. We have the GMP workshop and the our own QC laboratory.
3. We had enough environmental protection facilities to treat the sewage and waste air, so that we have no problem of environmental protection. We can produce bovine collagen type ii and supply stably.
4. We had supplied collagen to customers all over the world, and gained good reputation. Our type ii bovine collagen had been used by our customers to produce various finished dosage forms.
What is Collagen and functions of collagen in human body ?
Collagen is the most abundant and widely distributed protein in the human body. It is mainly distributed in connective tissue and is a functional protein related to tissue and organ function. It has obvious effects on human skin, blood vessels, bones, tendons, teeth and cartilage. Therefore, it is no exaggeration to say that collagen is the scaffold of all life, and the normal function of many tissues and organs in the human body is directly related to collagen. It can be seen that whether from the medical point of view or from the perspective of health care, proper supplementation of collagen is beneficial to enhance the bone health of middle-aged and elderly people.
Collagen and bone health: When the human body lacks collagen, it is not easy to fix calcium, resulting in loss of calcium, resulting in decreased bone density and osteoporosis. Therefore, proper collagen supplementation can help prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis or the healing of damaged parts; maintain joint health. Since collagen is a major component of articular cartilage tissue, it is responsible for constructing the framework of cartilage tissue. Therefore, supplementing the right amount of collagen can maintain the automatic formation mechanism of the body's own cartilage tissue, protect the joint from wear and damage, and prevent osteoarthritis caused by various causes.
Collagen and hair health: Since the nutrient source of hair is the subcutaneous tissue of the scalp, timely supplementation of collagen can provide enough nutrients for the scalp subcutaneous tissue to regenerate and nourish the hair.
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906