Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bovine Type Ii Collagen||Raw Materials:||Bovine Cartilage|
|CAS No.:||9007-34-5||Assay Of Protein:||More Than 90%|
|Bulk Density:||Around 0.35g/ml||BSE TSE:||Free Of BSE / TSE|
|Manufacturing Process:||Hydrolysis Process||Benefits:||Skin, Muscle, Joint Care|
collagen type 2 powder,
bovine collagen powder
Type ii Bovine Collagen Powder / Hydrolyzed Bovine Type 2 Collagen Powder
We Beyond Biopharma specialized in the production of collagen series products for many years. Beyond Biopharma is a manufacturer of Type ii Bovine Collagen Powder / Hydrolyzed Bovine Type 2 Collagen Powder. Type ii collagen powder is protein powder with 90% content of protein. We produce type 2 collagen powder by enzymatic hydrolysisi from bovine cartilages.
Specification of Type ii bovine collagen powder
|Testing Item||Standard||Test Method|
|White to yellowish powder||Pass|
Characteristic smell, faint amino acid smell and
free from foreign smell
|No impurity and black dots by naked eyes directly||Pass|
|Sulfur dioxide (So2)||≤50mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Residual hydrogen perxide||≤10mg/kg||China Food Industry Method|
|Melamine||Absence||China Food Industry Method|
|Chromium (calculated of Cr)||＜2.0PPM||ICP-MS|
|Total Plate Count||＜1000 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Yeast and Mould||＜50 cfu/g||USP2021|
|Salmonelia Spp||Negative in 25gram||USP2022|
Conform to Chinese standards for bovine collagen type ii
(with reference testing method of USP)
Products Range of Beyond Biopharma
We are able to produce and supply alomost all types of collagen products in the market. Our main products includes:
1. Hydrolyzed collagen type 1 from fish skin and scales, from chicken skin and from bovine skin.
2. Hydrolyzed collagen type 2 from bovine cartilages, chicken cartilages.
3. Undenatured type ii collagen from chicken sternum / Active type ii collagen / Native type ii collagen
Beside the collagen as bulk powder, we are also able to provide contract manufacturing for collagen finished dosage forms.
We are also able to produce and supply granulated collagen granulars for solid drinks in sachets. We can pack the collagen powder into sachets or into Cans or bottles. Collagen tablets and Capsules are also available at our company.
The advantage of Beyond Biopharma as a manufacturer of type ii collagen
1. Our production facility of type ii bovine collagen powder had been involved in the production of collagen for over 10 years. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of collagen in china.
2. We have the GMP workshop and the our own QC laboratory.
3. We had enough environmental protection facilities to treat the sewage and waste air, so that we have no problem of environmental protection. We can produce bovine collagen type ii and supply stably.
4. We had supplied collagen to customers all over the world, and gained good reputation. Our type ii bovine collagen had been used by our customers to produce various finished dosage forms.
Packing: Our type ii collagen powder is sealed into a PE bag, which will be then put into a fiber drum. One drum will contain 10KG collagen powder. One pallet contains totally 27 drums with 9 drums one layer, total 3 layers.
Transportation: We are able to arrange shipment both by air and by vessel. We have all the necessary transportation certified needed.
Sample support: We can provide up to 100 grams sample free of charge. But we would be grateful if you can provide your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your account.
Sales Service support: Professional sales team with Fluent English and fast response to your inquires. We promise you will sure get a response from us within 24 hours since you send the inquire
Beside Calcium, Collagen is another key ingredient for joint health
Calcium only is not enough to keep a health joint:
Calcium supplements are everywhere, but more and more people have osteoporosis or reduced bone mass. The bone is a mixture of mineral crystals supported by an organic collagen matrix. The crystal itself is very fragile and easily breaks. Just as bridges are made of concrete and steel, the collagen in the bones is critical to the flexibility and elasticity of the bones. It is an important key to maintaining the health of the skeletal system.
1. Osteoporosis (OP) is a condition characterized by low bone mass and degeneration of bone tissue that exacerbates bone fragility and increases the risk of fracture.
2. The reduction in bone mass is the initial stage of osteoporosis, which occurs at the age of 35 and the bone mass of the patient will gradually decrease.
3. The risk of fracture increases with age. For both men and women, the risk of fracture will double by age for every 10 years of age.
Type ii collagen promotes Bone collagen matrix synthesis
Type ii collagen is a type of specific peptides that promote bone cell growth and enhance the synthesis of bone components such as collagen. They produce a "signaling effect" on osteoblasts, thereby attenuating collagen breakdown in the extracellular bone matrix, which is the basic framework of bone mineralization. Not only that, type ii collagen also reduces osteoclast activity and delays bone degeneration. This significantly enhances the synthesis of the collagen bone matrix.
Contact Person: Eric Lee