Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shellfish Glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL
|Shells Of Shrimp And Crab
|＞0.7g/ml As Bulk Density
|Promote Joint Cartilages
|Joint Cartilages Support Foods
glucosamine sulfate potassium chloride,
glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride
USP Grade Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride / Shell Fish Glucosamine Sulfate 2NACL
We Beyond Biopharma supplies NSF-GMP Verified Shell fish origin glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride. It is produced from the shells of shrimp and crab. The quality of our D-glucosamine sulfate 2NACL meets the quality standard of USP40.
Glucosamine sulfate 2NACL is a popular joint health ingredient, it is commonly be produced into Tablets or Capsules with other joint health ingredients including chondroitin sulfate, Collagen and MSM.
Quick details of Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride:
|Glucosamine sulfate 2NACL
|Origin of material
|Shells of shrimp or crab
|Color and Apperance
|White to slight yellow powder
|Purity of the material
|≤1% (105°for 4 hours)
|＞0.7g/ml as bulk density
|Perfect solubility into water
|Joint care supplements
|2 years from production date
|Inner packing: Sealed PE bags
|Outer packing: 25kg/Fiber drum, 27drums/pallet
Description of D-glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride is the sodium sulfate form of Glucosamine extracted from shells of shrimp and crab.
Glucosamine is a natural amino monosaccharide extracted from shellfish and is a normal component of human cartilage. It can stimulate chondrocytes to produce proteoglycans with normal multimeric structure, improve the repair ability of chondrocytes, reduce the destruction of articular cartilage matrix, promote the repair and reconstruction of cartilage matrix, and thus delay the pathological process and disease of osteoarthritis.
Specification of Glucosamine hydrochloride
A: Infrared absorption confirmed (USP197K)
B: It meets the requirements of the tests for Chloride(USP 191) and Sodium (USP191)
D: In the test for the content of sulfates, a white precipitate is formed
|White crystalline powder
|Specific Rotation [α]20D
|From 50°to 55°
|Loss on drying
|Residue on ignition
|No precipitate is formed
|Organic Volatile Impurity
|Meets the requirements
|Total Plate counts
|Yeast and Molds
|Conform to USP40 requirements
Why is glucosamine important for the joint health?
1. Glucosamine is a natural substance found in the ligaments, connective tissues and the fluid surrounding the joints. Glucosamine is considered as the building blocks for the cartilages in joints. Taking glucosamine hydrochloride helps to repair the damaged cartilages.
2. Lubricate the joints: Glucosamine is part of the fluid that surrounding and lubricating our joints. Enough glucosamine in joints promotes the flexibility of joints.
3. Reduce the Inflammation: Glucosamine inhibits the enzymes that breaks down the cartilages and control the inflammation in joints.
4. Glucosamine relieve symptoms and decreases structural progression in osteoarthritis (OA)
The advantage of our D-glucosamine sulfate Sodium Chloride?
1. We provide Customized production for you: Tell me your requirements, we will produce according to your requirements such as particle size, purity, bulk density etc.
2. We have both Shellfish origin available and Fermentation vegan origin availble for your choice
3. GMP Manufacturing Facility. Our production facility is GMP verified and and Good QC Laboratory.
4. Professional Sales Team. We have professiona sales team to deal with your inquires.
About the packing:
Our Packing is 25KG Glucosamine sulfate 2nacl put into double PE bags, then the PE bag is put into a fiber drum with a locker. 27 drums are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 15MT glucosamine sulfate 2NACL.
Free samples of around 100 grams are available for your testing upon request. Please contact us to request a sample or quotation.
We have professional sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries. We promise you will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906