|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001, US FDA Registration|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||25KGS/Bag, or your customized packing|
|Delivery Time:||Depending on your PO quantity|
|Supply Ability:||48 MT/Month|
|Product Name:||Food Grade Gelatin Powder||Origin:||Bovine Gelatin|
|Appearance:||Yellowish Or Slightly Yellowish Solid Pieces||Odor:||No Foreign Odor|
|Jelly Strength:||80-240 Bloom G||Moisture:||≤ 14%|
|Shelf Life:||3 Years||Application:||Dairy Products And Deserts|
CAS NO. 9000-70-8 Edible Food Grade Gelatin Powder Used in Dairy Products and Deserts
Beyond Biopharma is a China based Manufacturer of Edible Food grade gelatin powder which will be used to produce dairy products or deserts.
We put quality as our priority. We control the quality from raw materials to the production process. We select the best quality of bovine hides and skins with heavy metal content controlled. Also, the production process is well controlled in the GMP production workshop, which guarantees the good quality of our gelatin.
The gelatin produced by Beyond Biopharma is produced from high quality food grade bovine hides and skins. Food grade gelatin is derived from bovine hides and skins. It is rich in amino acids and various proteins. The jelly strength is from 80-240 bloom g, and the viscosity can reach 6-15 degrees. Gelatin has excellent and foaming rate, so it is widely used in various food industries such as candy, snacks, jelly, egg yolk soup and meat products.
Quick details of Edible Gelatin for Dairy Application
|Product Name||Edible Grade Bvoine Gelatin|
|Origin of Gelatin||Bovine Skins and Hides|
|Color and appearance||Yellow to slightly Yellowish Jelly Pieces|
|Jelly Strength||80-240 bloom g|
|Application||Confectionary products like Gummies or Candies|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Packing||25KGS/ Bag, 500KG/ Pallet. 20MT/ 40' Container|
|Supplying Capacity||50 MT/month|
The advantages of Beyond Biopharma Co., ltd as a manufacturer of gelatin?
1. We had a long history and experience in the production of gelatin products which makes us experienced in gelatin industry.
2. We have the GMP workshop and our own QC laboratory to control the quality for the collagen we produced.
3. We have the big production capacity and we managed a reasonable amount of inventory which can ensure the timely delivery for your order.
4. We had supplied gelatin to customers all over the world and gained good reputation.
5. We have Professional sales team with quick response to your inquiries.
Specification of Food Grade Bovine Gelatin :
|COLOR||LIGHT YELLOW OR YELLOW||LIGHT YELLOW||---------------------|
|JELLYSTRENGTH||180-240BLOOM.G||200BLOOM||6.67% AT 10°C FOR 18 HOURS|
|VISCOSITY||3.5MPa.S ±0.5MPa.S||3.6Mpa.S||6.67% AT 60°CAMERICAN PIPETTE|
|MOISTURE||≤12%||11.1%||24 HOURS AT 550°C|
|TRANSPARENCY||≥300MM||400MM||5% SOLUTION AT 40°C|
|PH VALUE||4.0-6.5||5.5||SOLUTION 6.67%|
|HEAVY METAL||≤30PPM||30PPM||ATOMIC ABSORPTION|
|TOTAL BACTERIA COUNT||<1000/G||285/G||EUR.PH|
|E.COLI||Absence in 25 gram||Absent||ABS/25G|
|CLIPBACILLUS||Absence in 25 gram||Absent||EUR.PH|
|SALMONELLA||Absence in 25gram||Absent||
FAQS about our Edible Grade Bovine Gelatin.
Our usual packing is 20KG bovine gelatin put into a PE bag, Then 25bags are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 10MT Bovine gelatin.
We are able to ship the goods both by air and by sea. We have the safety transporation certificate for both ways of shipment.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Policy about samples:
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or any quantity you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: Unless specified by you, We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DHL account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee