Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Undenatured Chicken Collagen Type Ii
|Yes, Data Available
|White To Off White Powder
|Joint Support Supplements
hydrolyzed collagen type ii,
undenatured type ii collagen powder
Undenatured type ii collagen from Chicken Sternum with 15% Native Protein for Joint Support
Quick details of undenatured collagen type II for your inforamtion
|Undenatured chicken collagen type II 15%
|Origin of material
|Pure and high quality Chicken sternum
|White to off white powder
|Non Hydrolysis, no acid or Alkaline Solution
|Total protein content
|≤10% (105°for 4 hours)
|Joint Care Supplements Production
|2 years from production date
|Inner packing: Sealed PE bags
|Outer packing: 25kg/Fiber drum, 20drums/pallet
General description of undenatured collagen type ii from chicken sternum:
Undenatured chicken collagen type II is the type II collagen produced from Chicken sternum under a well controlled and developed production process so that the protein of the collagen is undenatured. First of all, undenatured chicken collagen type II is type II chicken collagen obtained from chicken sternum. Second, this type II collagen is undenatured. The word "Undenatured" means the molecular structure of the type ii collagen remains in original Triple Helix Structure as the way it is in the animal body even after it is extracted and stablized from the chicken sterunum.
As we all know that the molecular structure of collagen in animal body are consisted of three long amino acids in a helix structure. This special molecular structure makes collagen function in an unique way to promote joint health. Undenatured Chicken Collagen type II is a type of active type II collagen which can functions in a special way for our joint health.
What are the differences between Undenatured chicken collagen type ii and denatured hydrolyzed collagen?
1. Spatial structure differences: Undenatured collagen type II is active collagen, which means the natural triple helix structure of collagen is maintained while the hydrolyzed collage lost its triple helix structure. The activity of the undenatured collagen type ii functions in an unique way in combination with the mucopolysaccharides to help reduce the inflammation in joints.
2. Component Differences: Beside active collagen, the undenatured collagen type ii contains mucopolysaccharides which includes chondroitin, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. However, normal hydrolyzed collagen contains about 90% protein, no other functional substances.
Specification of Undenatured Collagen type II
|White to off white powder
|Origin of Material
|Total Protein Content
|Undenatured Collagen type II
|Residual on Ignition
|Loss on drying
|＜ 20 PPM
|100% pass 80 mesh
|Report as it is
|Total Bacteria Count
|Yeast & Mold
How does undenatured collagen type II works for the Joint health ?
1. The undenatured collagen retains the natural triple helix structure in the body while the denatured collagen lost its original triple helix structure. The triple helix structure possesses a part of the antigenic factors which make the collagen capable of antigen -antibody binding. The pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis is that the body will produce some antibodies against autoantigens, which is known as autoimmune intolerance. The latest research shows that long-term use of undenatured collagen type II will induce the body's to consider type II protein as a self-antigen, which will prevent the generation of autoantibody. In this way, it will slow down the disorders of rheumatoid arthritis.
2. The undenatured collagen type II contains abundant mucopolysaccharides such as chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and hyaluronic acid. These ingredients are considered as the building blocks for the joint cartilages. Taking undenatured collagen type II helps to promote the repairing of damaged cartilages and lubricate the joints.
3. The undenatured collagen type II contains more hydroxyproline than normal collagen. The Hydroxyproline is able to promote calcium and phosphorus and other minerals to form bone. Taking collagen type II helps to generate more
What are the applications of undenatured type ii chicken collagen ?
A very typical and traditional application of undenatured collagen type II is hard capsule containing 40mg undenatured collagen type II. The dosage is one capules per day. But we also see some customers use our undenatured collagen type II to produce Tablets or softgel, or Solid drinks in sachets or Cans. Our undenatured collagen is suitable to produce in various types of finished dosage forms. But all these finished dosage forms have one thing in common, that is for Joint Health only.
The advantages of our undenatured collagen type ii
1. High content of undenatured collagen type ii: Our undenatured collagen type ii is produced by a unique production process, which maintains the activity of the collagen and at the same time purify the material to contain a high content of undenatured collagen. Other manufacturers might contain around 3%, 9% undenatured collagen type ii which we can supply up to 25% undenatured collagen type ii.
2. High Bulk density with good flowability: Our undenatured collagen type II is of a high bulk density of around 0.5g/ml as well as good flowability, which makes it suitable to produce either tablets or capsules.
3. GMP Quality: The collagen powder we supplied is produced in GMP facility according to GMP requirements. It is tested in our own laboratory before we release the goods to you.
About MOQ:Since the material is of high value, we don't settle a MOQ for this material.The MOQ is based on your needs. If you want a trial samples, you can place an sample of order from 1kg to 5KG, or 10KG to 25KGS based on your actual needs.
For samples: We can provide 30 grams sample free of charges. We could really appreciate if you could advise us your DHL account so that we can send the sample via your account.
Pirces: We will quote the price based on your estimated purchase quantity. Please kindly send a inquiry.
Contact Person: Mr. Michael Qiao
Tel: +86 21 65010906