|Product Name:||Foo Grade Gelatin For Dairy Products||Origin:||Bovine Hides|
|Appearance:||Yellowish Or Light Yellow Solid Piece Or Powder||CAS NO.:||9000-70-8|
|Jelly Strength:||80-240 Bloom G||Mositure:||≤ 14%|
|Ash:||≤2%||Application:||Dairy Products And Deserts|
organic gelatin powder,
pure gelatin powder
Edible Gelatin Powder for the Use in Dairy Products and Deserts to Stabilizes the Texture
The gelatin produced by Beyond Biopharma is produced from high quality food grade bovine hides and skins. Food grade gelatin is derived from bovine hides and skins. It is rich in amino acids and various proteins. The jelly strength is from 80-240 bloom g, and the viscosity can reach 6-15 degrees. Gelatin has excellent and foaming rate, so it is widely used in various food industries such as candy, snacks, jelly, egg yolk soup and meat products.
Specification of Food Grade Bovine Gelatin :
|COLOR||LIGHT YELLOW OR YELLOW||LIGHT YELLOW||---------------------|
|JELLYSTRENGTH||180-240BLOOM.G||200BLOOM||6.67% AT 10°C FOR 18 HOURS|
|VISCOSITY||3.5MPa.S ±0.5MPa.S||3.6Mpa.S||6.67% AT 60°CAMERICAN PIPETTE|
|MOISTURE||≤12%||11.1%||24 HOURS AT 550°C|
|TRANSPARENCY||≥300MM||400MM||5% SOLUTION AT 40°C|
|PH VALUE||4.0-6.5||5.5||SOLUTION 6.67%|
|HEAVY METAL||≤30PPM||30PPM||ATOMIC ABSORPTION|
|TOTAL BACTERIA COUNT||<1000/G||285/G||EUR.PH|
|E.COLI||Absence in 25 gram||Absent||ABS/25G|
|CLIPBACILLUS||Absence in 25 gram||Absent||EUR.PH|
|SALMONELLA||Absence in 25gram||Absent||
Quick details of Edible Gelatin for Dairy Application
|Product Name||Edible Grade Bvoine Gelatin|
|Origin of Gelatin||Bovine Skins and Hides|
|Color and appearance||Yellow to slightly Yellowish Jelly Pieces|
|Jelly Strength||80-240 bloom g|
|Application||Confectionary products like Gummies or Candies|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Packing||25KGS/ Bag, 500KG/ Pallet. 20MT/ 40' Container|
|Supplying Capacity||50 MT/month|
The advantages of Beyond Biopharma Co., ltd as a manufacturer of gelatin?
1. We had a long history and experience in the production of gelatin products which makes us experienced in gelatin industry.
2. We have the GMP workshop and our own QC laboratory to control the quality for the collagen we produced.
3. We have the big production capacity and we managed a reasonable amount of inventory which can ensure the timely delivery for your order.
4. We had supplied gelatin to customers all over the world and gained good reputation.
5. We have Professional sales team with quick response to your inquiries.
What is the function of gelatin in Dairy Products ?
Edible gelatin prevents whey precipitation
Edible gelatin successfully prevents the precipitation of whey by the formation of hydrogen bonds, avoiding the contraction of casein, thereby preventing the solid phase from separating from the liquid phase and improving the texture state and stability of the finished product. If you add edible gelatin to yogurt, it can prevent the separation of whey and improve the texture and stability of the finished product.
Edible gelatin has emulsion stability
Casein itself is a natural emulsifier and stabilizer, but casein loses its emulsifying ability and stability in an acidic environment, and gelatin can provide stable conditions for casein and act as a protective colloid.
Edible gelatin has a milk foam effect
All milk foam can be regarded as an emulsifying system of air, fat and water. Gelatin as a hydrophilic colloid combines with water to form a thin layer of gelatin covering the fat globule, and wraps the air blister, reducing the influence of external conditions on the air pressure in the air bubble. A stabilizing foam is achieved to maintain a stable emulsified state.
FAQS about our Edible Grade Bovine Gelatin.
Our usual packing is 20KG bovine gelatin put into a PE bag, Then 25bags are palleted onto one pallet, and one 20 feet container is able to load around 10MT Bovine gelatin.
We have professional knowledgeable sales team which provides fast and accurate response to your inquiries.
Policy about samples:
1. Free Amount of samples: we can provide up to 200 gram free samples for testing purpose. If you want a big sample for machine trial or trial production purposes, please kindly buy 1kg or any quantity you need.
2. Way of delivery the sample: Unless specified by you, We will use DHL to deliver the sample for you.
3. Freight cost: If you also had a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account. If you don’t have a DHL account, we can negotiate how to pay for the freight cost.
Contact Person: Eric Lee