|Material Name:||Hydrolyzed Type Ii Chicken Collagen||Type Of Collagen:||Type Ii Collagen From Cartilage|
|Manufacturing Process:||Enzymatic Hydrolysis||CAS Number:||9007-34-5|
|Packing Size:||10KG / PE Bag / Drum||Tapped Density:||0.5g/ml|
|Protein Content:||＞90%||Application:||Joint Care Tablets, Capsules And Solid Drinks|
chicken collagen powder,
chicken collagen peptides
Type ii Chicken Collagen Produced by Enzymatic Hydrolysis Process from Chicken Cartilage
We Beyond Biopharma supplies type ii chicken collagen with features as below:
1. Type of Collagen : It is type ii Collagen extracted from chicken cartilages. Type 1 and type 2 collagen are the most abundant types of collagen in human and animal body. Type 1 collagen mainly existed in the skin while type ii collagen mainly existed in animal cartilages. We use the chicken cartilages to produce our chicken collagen.
2. Protein Content : more than 90% by Kjeldahl method. A very popular international method of determination of protein content in the collagen is called Kjeldahl method. The theoretical basis of the Kjeldahl method is that the nitrogen content of the protein usually accounts for about 16% of its total mass. Based on this theory, we can first determine the nitrogen content in our collagen, then we are able to calculate the total protein content in our chicken collagen by the formula:Protein content in chicken collagen = Nitrogen content X 6.25 . 6.25 is a fixed modulus obtained from the Theory that nitrogen in the protein usually accounts for 16% of its total mass.
3. Amino acid component: The amino acid component of chicken collagen is different from other proteins obtained from plants such as pea protein or rice protein. Chicken collagen contains one unique amino acid which only existed in animal proteins rather than plant protein. That unique amino acid is called Hydroxyproline. It is very important for the health of our hair, joints, and blood.
4. Bulk density and flowability: The bulk density of our hydrolyzed chicken collagen is around 0.35g/ml. Usually the collagen needs to by granulated before it is produced into Tablets or Capsules.
5. Application: Type ii Chicken collagen is usually applied in joint care products in various forms such as tablets, capsules or Solid Drink powder, Protein bar ect.
The advantage of Beyond Biopharma in Collagen products:
1. We produce and supplied collagen powder series products for over 10 years. It is one of the earliest manufacturers of collagen in china.
2. Our Production faclity has the GMP workshop and the its own QC laboratory.
3. Big production capacity with Environmental protection facility approved by Local Government. We can supply chicken collagen type ii stably and continuously.
4. We have good reputation for our collagen supplied to customers worldwide.
5. Professional sales team with quick response to your inquiries.
The composition or the specification of collagen type ii chicken with 90% protein content
|Appearance||White to slight yellow powder||Visual|
|Total Protein Content||≥90%||<Kjeldahl method>|
|Residual on Ignition||≤30%||<USP281>|
|Loss on drying||≤10.0%||<USP731>|
|Heavy Metal||＜ 20 PPM||<ICP-MS>|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||In-house Method|
|Bulk density||Report as it is||In-house method|
|Total Bacteria Count||＜1000cfu/g||<USP2021>|
|Yeast & Mold||＜100cfu/g||<USP2021>|
Why we need to supplement chicken collagen into our body ?
1. Type ii chicken collagen promotes the health of cartilages in joints. As the most important and abundant type of collagen in cartilages and connetive tissues.
2. Chicken collagen type ii helps maitain the health of our blood. Type ii chicken collagen contains a high content of hydroxyproline. The lack of hydroxyproline is often the earliest visible symptom of scurvy, which is a bad blood desease. Hydroxyproline is produced by the interaction of proline with ascorbate acid vitamin C.
3. Hydrolyzed chicken Collagen and hair health: The key to the health of hair is the nutrition of the subcutaneous tissue of the scalp of the hair. The collagen in the dermis is the nutrient supply station for the epidermis and epidermal appendages. The epidermal appendages are mainly hair and nails. Lack of collagen can cause dry hair split ends and nails to break easily.
4. Chicken collagen improve the Skin elasticity and luster.When collagen is absorbed by the skin, it is filled between the skin and the skin to increase the skin tightness, produce skin tension, reduce pores, and make the skin tight and elastic.
Other informations about type ii chicken collagen produced by Beyond Biopharma:
Packing : The standard packing is 10KG collagen packed in a sealed Plastic bag, then the bag is put into a fiber drum with a plastic locker.
Dimension : The dimension of one drum is 38 x 38 x 40 cm, one pallent is able to contain 20 drums.
Way of shipment : We have safety transportation certificate of chicken collagen powder for both air shipment and sea shipment.
Sample policy : A free sample of 50-100gram is available for testing purposes. We usually send the samples via DHL account, if you have a DHL account, please advise us your DHL account so that we can send out the sample via your account.
Customer Service : We have a dedicated sales team to deal with your price inquiry and sample request. You will get a response from our team no longer than 24 hours after sending an inquiry.
Contact Person: Eric Lee